Craig Davies

how the hell can davies be behind smalley in the pecking order of strikers when dean hasnt played one game up front this season?

I dont think he will be in Shez's mind, just the fans who have now labelled him rubbish due to his sending off earlier this season, Id think he would be 3rd choice at the moment, which isnt bad considering he was touted as the best striker we have had since the Premierleague by some on here when he joined. Its funny how things change so quickly in football!

Oh what a surprise. I believe on October the 29th i posted something about Davies going on loan to a league1 club and people were very silly and didnt believe me maybe you can learn to trust my sources in future fellas thank you.

Oh what a surprise. I believe on October the 29th i posted something about Davies going on loan to a league1 club and people were very silly and didnt believe me maybe you can learn to trust my sources in future fellas thank you.

If you didn't spout so much s h i t e in between Lordy, people might believe you from time to time. :wink:

Guest oa_exile

Well let's be avin a gander , Link ?

If you didn't spout so much s h i t e in between Lordy, people might believe you from time to time. :wink:

What would this be then ? I think you'll find most of my posts regarding transfers and inside knowledge are pretty spot on.

Heard today from someone who'd been approached by Craig Davies' agent asking if they wanted to take him on a short term loan, apparently other league 1 clubs have also been approached. Also found out that several league 1 clubs made enquiries about O'Grady but Shez didnt want to send him out to a divisional rival.

What would this be then ? I think you'll find most of my posts regarding transfers and inside knowledge are pretty spot on.

As i'll say (type) again, it's not so much your posts with the 'rumours/stories' that are disbelieved....it's the little 'fishing' trips you go on from time to time, why people might not believe your posts!! <_<

To be honest it should be pretty clear the difference between me having a rant about a player or the performance rather than when im talking about transfers etc like ive said i do abit of part time work for a scouting for a football club so i get to hear about quite alot about player activity regarding transfers.

To be honest it should be pretty clear the difference between me having a rant about a player or the performance rather than when im talking about transfers etc like ive said i do abit of part time work for a scouting for a football club so i get to hear about quite alot about player activity regarding transfers.

Oh it's clear don't worry!! :grin:

QUOTE(Lordy @ Oct 31 2008, 21:42 PM)

Well let's be avin a gander , Link ?

Earth to Exile

Funniest post on here for a long while..!

Not letting you get away with this one!!!

Edited by singe

Guest oa_exile
Earth to Exile

Funniest post on here for a long while..!

Not letting you get away with this one!!!

Sorry singe but that is a :whoosh: it's gone straight over my head :shock:

who do you scout for Lordy?, did peter ward at stockport tip you bout davies? or did you go and tell him he wasnt getting in our 16 and was available??!! :)