Just want a few opinions. Personally I think people are getting on his back well too early. Ok maybe not at the games but on here. Have to remember he aint played any first team games for Preston this year, willingly jumped at the chance of joining us and is putting the effort in.

Ok so he aint fit and hasnt scored yet. He will come good. The cream always rises. A def sub for me with Lewi and Hughes ob first choice. Rather him than O'Grady anyday.

Thoughts please!!!!

PS Hope I back this up further by 5PM today

Just want a few opinions. Personally I think people are getting on his back well too early. Ok maybe not at the games but on here. Have to remember he aint played any first team games for Preston this year, willingly jumped at the chance of joining us and is putting the effort in.

Ok so he aint fit and hasnt scored yet. He will come good. The cream always rises. A def sub for me with Lewi and Hughes ob first choice. Rather him than O'Grady anyday.

Thoughts please!!!!

Nobodys on his back and nobody has doubted his 'natural' ability, everybody (well most) have said exactly how he has looked so far - Knackered!

Only minutes on the pitch can help that.

Thoughts please!!!!

class is permanent form is temporary and certainly applies at this moment once the firness is regined we will defo get the best out of him no danger

Dont think anyone is on his back, but at the moment he is more or less useless, unfit and cant pair him with Hughes as they are too similar in game.... I still cant find any reason why shez would send Davies out on loan and i think thats what everyones issue is not ormerod....

Edited by Davros