If one of our players...

To be honest, it can happen - I played against a Rochdale player two years ago, and I know for an absolute certainty, that a Latics player has done it before in Rochdale Sunday League.

You are so naive to think that every player who plays is registered, I have played before unregistered, as Im sure lots more have on here.

Perhaps it works the other way too, and actually on saturday we had a load of sunday league players pretending to be Oldham Athletic players... we were all just a bit too far away to notice the difference.... and actually the Dog and Duck who won 27-0 against Benfica Royton were actuall latics' first 11...

... the conspiracy continues...

To be honest, it can happen - I played against a Rochdale player two years ago, and I know for an absolute certainty, that a Latics player has done it before in Rochdale Sunday League.

You are so naive to think that every player who plays is registered, I have played before unregistered, as Im sure lots more have on here.

Paddy, who said I didn't think that.

Have played unregistered myself and got injured. (dislocated thumb) Thats why I used the I'm with stupid emotion. :wink:

Cheers,

Harry

If one of our players played in a Sunday League game this weekend and only stopped when he was recognised by some Latics fans on the other side would you be annoyed :o

Are you sure he came off because he was recognised? He was probably subbed!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------