back again

Carl Robberts (Manchester City fan) says...

Rumours are floating round Manchester that Micha Richards is leaving in the january transfer window. With out of favour and under preforming Agger departing Anfield, Benitez is looking for a strong replacment. not too sure on the transfer price as yet, but it is thought to be around 14million. So much for City signing the best players in the world when were selling them!

now wouldnt that be a happy new year

Guest oa_exile
Carl Robberts (Manchester City fan) says...

Rumours are floating round Manchester that Micha Richards is leaving in the january transfer window. With out of favour and under preforming Agger departing Anfield, Benitez is looking for a strong replacment. not too sure on the transfer price as yet, but it is thought to be around 14million. So much for City signing the best players in the world when were selling them!

now wouldnt that be a happy new year

£14M :shock: his value is dropping ,another reason to sell Eardley in January before he get's found out :wink:

£14M :shock: his value is dropping ,another reason to sell Eardley in January before he get's found out :wink:

They no longer have to sell anybody if they don't want to, so they won't sell him unless he is very, very unhappy or else the manager rules him out of his plans. There is no indication that either is the case.

His value isn't falling, as the £20 million-plus valuation that was bandied around was pure speculation.

Guest oa_exile
His value isn't falling, as the £20 million-plus valuation that was bandied around was pure speculation.

As is the £14M or did you not read that post was from a speculative fan ? :wink:

^_^

Edited by oa_exile

Guest oa_exile
I'm not the one who said his value was falling. I'm the one who pointed out that it's all speculation in the first place.

........according to a speculative fan , which I took with a pinch of salt.

But of course you have inside information on all this,Oh hang, no you just covered the bases with a :

so they won't sell him unless he is very, very unhappy or else the manager rules him out of his plans.

..as I posted your point is ?

You actualy know nothing of the Micah Richards situation like us all - Pure Speculation.

........according to a speculative fan , which I took with a pinch of salt.

But of course you have inside information on all this,Oh hang, no you just covered the bases with a :

..as I posted your point is ?

You actualy know nothing of the Micah Richards situation like us all - Pure Speculation.

If you weren't so desperate to pick an argument for the sake of it, you'd see that there's nothing in my original comment on the matter that isn't plain common sense.

Slack day at the office?

Guest oa_exile
If you weren't so desperate to pick an argument for the sake of it, you'd see that there's nothing in my original comment on the matter that isn't plain common sense.

Slack day at the office?

Picking an argument ? It was you who chose to respond to my post in the manner that you did.

I'll leave you to have the last word,as per usual.

Richards was suppose to be joining man u b4 the start of the season, that never happened, then he signed a new contract, won't believe anything till I see the money in our bank. Just like the ongoing scholes rumours, untill I see his Ginger hair shinning in the boundary park floodlights. At least scholes jr is part of the oldham junior side.

Richards was suppose to be joining man u b4 the start of the season, that never happened, then he signed a new contract, won't believe anything till I see the money in our bank. Just like the ongoing scholes rumours, untill I see his Ginger hair shinning in the boundary park floodlights. At least scholes jr is part of the oldham junior side.

Until Man city snap him up at 13 and we are having this debate again in 15 years! :wink: