drum poll

A certain Moderator who needs to get a life is how you achieve that.

As you all know, our admin team are all volunteers and moderating is not a perfect science. Your support of their volunteer status is appreciated, and calling out the Admins or Mods publicly on the forum is an invitation to be banned. Questions can be made by private message or email. In other words If you have a problem with the way this board is run, or any of the members moderating it, do not post your dissatisfaction or question policy publicly, send an email to a member of the admin team. We will not tolerate what we consider public undermining.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?act=boardrules

Carry on, you'll get kicked off.

So altering polls on the clubs official messageboard is acceptable behaviour for a moderator is it ?

i dont post much on here, but sometimes i am inspired by a poster.

Yes i am truly inspired by the stupidity of the last post.

SEND A PM YOU GOON!

(respect to all moderators who contribute towards the only site that can take me away from big BBW.com)

So altering polls on the clubs official messageboard is acceptable behaviour for a moderator is it ?

I'll remind you of what Rummy posted earlier. You have been warned Lordy!

As you all know, our admin team are all volunteers and moderating is not a perfect science. Your support of their volunteer status is appreciated, and calling out the Admins or Mods publicly on the forum is an invitation to be banned. Questions can be made by private message or email. In other words If you have a problem with the way this board is run, or any of the members moderating it, do not post your dissatisfaction or question policy publicly, send an email to a member of the admin team. We will not tolerate what we consider public undermining.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?act=boardrules

Carry on, you'll get kicked off.

The poll was not an Official Poll. It was an independent poll created by an independent member, modifications to which had no bearing on the outcome due to it's closure.

Undermining a moderator is against board regulations, and it carries penalties.

Topic closed. Keep smiling.