Liversidge on the move!

Our most famous 'physio' Ian Liversidge, is on the move again, after following his mate Stan Ternant out of the door at the Gayfarm.

He was with Ternant at Burnley, hence his move to udders feeled........It is not long since he faced yet another 'fa rap' at Rotherham, back in april, after swearing at a linesman....Quality.........His antics at BP were fantastic back in the Royle era.....I couldn't find an updated link, but after seeing it on Sky Sports news, it took me back to the days of his "bucket throwing" challenges with various linesmen up and down the country :grin: .....they don't make 'em like him anymore. :wink:

Our most famous 'physio' Ian Liversidge, is on the move again, after following his mate Stan Ternant out of the door at the Gayfarm.

He was with Ternant at Burnley, hence his move to udders feeled........It is not long since he faced yet another 'fa rap' at Rotherham, back in april, after swearing at a linesman....Quality.........His antics at BP were fantastic back in the Royle era.....I couldn't find an updated link, but after seeing it on Sky Sports news, it took me back to the days of his "bucket throwing" challenges with various linesmen up and down the country :grin: .....they don't make 'em like him anymore. :wink:

the one we have now gets a bit animated at times.............

shows they have passion for the club as well as the job they are getting paid for!

although i must say i can never understand why players get grumpy when they come off! he even gives 'em a CHOICE of drinks when they head up the steps.....

the one we have now gets a bit animated at times.............

shows they have passion for the club as well as the job they are getting paid for!

although i must say i can never understand why players get grumpy when they come off! he even gives 'em a CHOICE of drinks when they head up the steps.....

I hope Greags' choice is limited now :wink: you're right though about passion for the club, Ian used to love it and regularly got the fans going.

Might try that with OWTB FC - although it could be a problem if they have to go back on half cut...

Might try that with OWTB FC - although it could be a problem if they have to go back on half cut...

I might be wrong but I'm sure when we were in the Prem Liversedge was exposed by the News of the World for banging someone's wife. I think they even had a pic of his little head with his trademark tash, sticking out of her bedroom window.

Glory days.

I think I may be wrong on this one, but wasn't he registered as a player and turned out for the stiffs on the odd occasion?

He did indeed, as well as in the Oldham Sunday league from time to time, playing alongside.........Joe Royle!!!!

It makes that post last week about one of our players found playing on Sunday look a bit daft doesn't it! :grin: