Team vs. Cheltenham (chat open)

Crossley

Reubs Gregan Stam Lomax

Taylor Allott Whittaker Jones

Lewi Deano

Never in a million years is Reubs a better RB than Eards ... how we can make 3 changes again and there isn't some sort of centre midfield reshuffle is BIZZARE shez lad - Give Maher a run, Allott is due a rest and has not been at his best recently - I've lost count of the # of times we've been overrun in CM this last 2 months

Come on lads - prove me wrong

OH WHEN THE BLUES !!!!

Could be 3 centre backs.

GK Crossley

CB Stam

CB Gregan

CB Hazell

LWB Jones

RWB Lomax

CM Allott

CM Whitaker

RW Smalley

LW Taylor

ST Alessandra

Or kelvin at RB and Stammy at LB.

Have I missed something , where is our prolific loanee from PNE? I thought they said he could play which is why Wolfy isn't in the squad.

I just hope to god he doesn't go with Lomax as RWB .... i LOVE the 352 combo and think it would suit us where we are strong (quick wide men with stamina to burn) and helps us in our weak areas (CM) - it would reek of McClaren in Croatia

352 Shud be

Fleming

Reubs Gregan Stam

Eardley Taylor

Allott Maher Whittaker

Lewi Smalley

In view of no Ormerod or Hughes, the selection is not exactly surprising.

Shez will be expecting a direct areial bombardment today and bringing Stam in for Eardley will give us extra height. Apart from Stam, Gregan & Hazel there is only Jones and Smalley with any height and Martin Allen would have been looking to put us under presssure with a nomber of high balls. The selecion should give us extra protection.

It also looks like Shez has gone for pace and good engines on the flanks and is looking for Jones and Taylor to put in plenty of miles tracking up and down.

Having said all that and looking at the players out and out on loan, the bench still looks strong.

Cheers,

Harry

In view of no Ormerod or Hughes, the selection is not exactly surprising.

Shez will be expecting a direct areial bombardment today and bringing Stam in for Eardley will give us extra height. Apart from Stam, Gregan & Hazel there is only Jones and Smalley with any height and Martin Allen would have been looking to put us under presssure with a nomber of high balls. The selecion should give us extra protection.

It also looks like Shez has gone for pace and good engines on the flanks and is looking for Jones and Taylor to put in plenty of miles tracking up and down.

Having said all that and looking at the players out and out on loan, the bench still looks strong.

Cheers,

Harry

Losing one nil 4 minutes