Fluo Yellow

And Port Vale..... :unsure:

I'd forgotton about Vale. It must be the fact that we've only won their twice in 30 odd years that made me overlook it. Either that or it was a very long day. I mean what do you expect when Beardy insists on setting off early to take half the team to the OWTB match. Sod that for a lark when its blowing a gale. The Weatherspoons in town was much more welcoming, full breakfast, Uri Gellers :drinking::drinking45::drinking66: and all.

Cheers,

Harry

I mean what do you expect when Beardy insists on setting off early to take half the team to the OWTB match. Sod that for a lark when its blowing a gale.

Bunch of Jessies. A lickle bit of wind and only Sav was prepared to brave the conditions with a refreshing can or two. Possibly inspired by me naming him Club Chaplain for the match.

2/3 wins on the BB with me present!

Bunch of Jessies. A lickle bit of wind and only Sav was prepared to brave the conditions with a refreshing can or two. Possibly inspired by me naming him Club Chaplain for the match.

2/3 wins on the BB with me present!

Bunch of Jessies my :shakeit: The Weatherspoons had more than a "refreshing can or two."

In any case who put you in charge of naming the club chaplain for the match? Surely that was Beardy's job. Or was his back still sore from picking the ball out of the back of the net?

Cheers,

Harry

Edit: What a crap post for my 200th.

Edited by Harry Dowds Green Shirt