Guess who i bumped into

So, there i am at Old Trafford after one of my suppliers took me on a night out with free beer, free food, and a game of football to watch. My supplier is stood in the queue for the betting office to put me a £5 bet on tevez to score first, and a hand grabs my shoulder. I turn round to be greeted by Mr Simon Corney. I dont know who was more suprised to see who. :grin:

And to add to a great night, i won £22.50 on a bet that didnt cost me anything. :lol: Then ended up VERY drunk and fell through my door at christ knows what time.

So, there i am at Old Trafford after one of my suppliers took me on a night out with free beer, free food, and a game of football to watch. My supplier is stood in the queue for the betting office to put me a £5 bet on tevez to score first, and a hand grabs my shoulder. I turn round to be greeted by Mr Simon Corney. I dont know who was more suprised to see who. :grin:

And to add to a great night, i won £22.50 on a bet that didnt cost me anything. :lol: Then ended up VERY drunk and fell through my door at christ knows what time.

im ashamed of you chaddy you of all people at old trafford

If not, I vote for a new mascot, bloody turnfeather.

I think he was carrying out his ambassadorial role which requires him to shake wings with all sorts of undesirables. I have not heard from any sauces and 'm not holding my breath, but if news comes through of Taggart lending us someone, who even I have to begrudgingly thank him for, it will all be down to Chaddy's crossover night out.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, only just realised i started this post and didnt respond.

It was a freebie which basically meant i was going drinking dirty beer and watching football for free, it wouldnt have mattered to me if it was some Sunday league team i was watching, ive been to loads of other teams games as i just love watching football. I have even been spotted watching 6-a-side on a Sunday dinnertime down Kasky just to get "my fix". Ive got to say though, Corney looked as sheepish about being there i was. :lol:

my good man i cant believe uyou would even contemplate going fo the f in place, let alone exprsssing you had, free beer or not they would haveto throw me a lot and i mean a lot of money if they wanted me to go and even then i proably wouldnt :angry:

Edited by neiladamsheadband