tonight-square peg round hole

don't often post but been getting frustrated with seeing Chris Taylor play on the left,

not only are we playing one of the most talented players outside of the top flight out of positon but we are devaluing any potential fee we'd get for a promising youngster if the wheels fall off the promation push.

Tayls is good enough at this level to be given licence to roam left right and centre to create for us. I wish Jones would overlap outside him. Tayls loves to cut inside and Jones always wants to run into that space.

Far more concerned about the squarer pegs in rounder holes.

Maher, Allott and Gregan in the same midfield.

A patently unfit Smalley on the field at all. The lad is gash when he is fit. He anticipates nothing and seems frightened of any physical contact.

Lewi playing up front alone? He is still a kid finding his way and doesn't have the physical presence.

Shez made the game into a 45 minute match tonight. The team he started with was never going the threaten with Taylor on either wing.

don't often post but been getting frustrated with seeing Chris Taylor play on the left,

not only are we playing one of the most talented players outside of the top flight out of positon but we are devaluing any potential fee we'd get for a promising youngster if the wheels fall off the promation push.

So you've not managed to see Taylor play on the right? You couldn't have because you wouldn't have bothered posting.

So you've not managed to see Taylor play on the right? You couldn't have because you wouldn't have bothered posting.

Balls! I love how Taylor gets these rare cameo appearances back on the right and everyone shouts how :censored: he is at it. A run of a few games would be the fairer assessment....just like it took 5 or 6 games for him to provide anything on the left before getting the hang of it. That said, he's become far more effective on the LW this season even if he's not being a traditional wide man (which I'd prefer ideally.) Was really happy when Shez made the change at Whaddon Road to put Jones at LW and Taylor on the right...but he changed it coz Jones didn't show one bit of interest in playing LW. Several times getting the ball, stopping and gonig backwards and not trying to get past (even when there was space.) Rather than bollock Jones, Shez just changed it and put Lomax on RW for a time...Jones is getting away with it a little bit (worse player on pitch last night for me.)

As for Smithy's post overall, I was nodding and agreeing until he went from talking sense to utter rubbish with..."A patently unfit Smalley on the field at all. The lad is gash when he is fit.............................."

Edited by boundaryblue80

Odd question - Taylor Eardley and Whittaker would walk into any league one team. Gregan when on top of his game is as good as anyone. O'Grady has done nothing wrong since he came here.

Without wanting to repeat what I've said previously, Smalley looks way out of his depth.

Thanks for clearing that up. It was prompted by your posting on an earlier thread -

"Best of luck to Pshycho Tipton. I remember him as a better player than some of the shower of sh1t within the club right now. "

- and I was wondering who you thought might be better than Tipton .