Main Stand

I still think we should get to grips with my gloves idea.

Eureka! This is what you glove-wearers need.

http://www.mailleartisans.org/gallery/pics...tmail_glove.jpg

One of thee can be worn over each glove to make some noise when applauding. Also, as it's the 50th anniversary of Blue Peter, you can make them yourselves by looping together ring-pulls off your beer cans.

So there we have it - problem solved - no excuse for silent applause when it's cold from now on.

WARNING: Be careful with those ring pulls when adjusting yourself before, during and after using the urinal, or when wiping your arse!

Thats a point could be a problem if we have a bobbins lino like against Leicester as I might be tempted to try and take his head off by throwing it like a frizby. I suppose that spells the end of the dream that is the boundary park percussion section with drummer boy aswell are we allowed triangles and tamberines though?

I think you would need a special dispensation to take a triangle or tambourine into BP, like Josh did with the drum. Alan Hardy might be glad to OK the triangle, as three points from anywhere would be welcome at the moment.

They've been giving it some from the back of the stand for years (even if we are 3 up).... A few of the OASIS (you be able to spot them as they sing a lot much to the disgust of those around them :grin: ) who sit in the main stand have had words with them on a few occasions.

i sat at the back of that stand last season amongst the moaners and i can tell you now, your talking utter bollox,quote "sing a lot" your avin a laugh,can you actually hear them from where you sit?also if they did have words with the blokes at the back they'd be travelling back down south with their tails firmly between their legs mate,so to sum it all up your mates are bigging themselves up,when in reality they are as quiet as the bloke next to them and now make you look like a proper mug.ktf eh.

i sat at the back of that stand last season amongst the moaners and i can tell you now, your talking utter bollox,quote "sing a lot" your avin a laugh,can you actually hear them from where you sit?also if they did have words with the blokes at the back they'd be travelling back down south with their tails firmly between their legs mate,so to sum it all up your mates are bigging themselves up,when in reality they are as quiet as the bloke next to them and now make you look like a proper mug.ktf eh.

MMMMEEEEEOOOOWWWWW!!!!!! Awaiting O.A.S.I.S response,Thursday night might not be boring after all :o

Guest oa_exile
MMMMEEEEEOOOOWWWWW!!!!!! Awaiting O.A.S.I.S response,Thursday night might not be boring after all :o

Get the impression that paulgard thinks thay are all "Suvern softies" .........now where is my big stick to stir it up a bit :)

Edited by oa_exile

Get the impression that paulgard thinks thay are all "Suvern softies" .........now where is my big stick to stir it up a bit :)

Firstly, you are not stirring any OASIS boys up with your "big stick." That injunction is still current.

Secondly, you are being called a puff on another thread, so you'd better hurry off to deal with that :grin: