Boundary Blues

All members of Boundary Blues should have received a newsletter with the party details in, but, just in case you haven't, here they are!!

Monday 1st December 2008, Royton & Crompton Golf Club, 7pm – 9pm (doors open 6.50pm)

There will be a DJ, games, a quiz and raffle prizes. John Sheridan and his players will be there for you to meet, get autographs and have photos with!

We will also be drawing out match mascots for the second half of the season.

Tickets £6 members £7.50 non-members (includes hot food) available from the club shop. We have to strictly limit numbers this time as the parties are proving very popular and so get very busy!! We will not be able to accept people on the door, you must buy a ticket in advance. Tickets are non-refunable.

If you have any questions, just ask! :grin:

Edited by Lisa

Don't forget to advertise the fact that The Storyteller will be there Lisa. IF that doesn't get them flocking in...

Exactly - what more could they want?!!

If you have not yet collected your membership gift for this season, we will have some with us on the night so just let us know!

Exactly - what more could they want?!!

If you have not yet collected your membership gift for this season, we will have some with us on the night so just let us know!

Lisa

Cat and I want to come tomorrow. Is it too late, is it sold out.? If not how can i get tickets if we can't pay on the door?

Andy

I would just like to say congratulations to all the organisers of the party last night, it was a great night. The questions and answers bit was very funny, especially the bit about Wolfy on a trampoline at stupid o'clock in the morning with some bird which has earned him the new nickname "Zebadee".

To top off a fantastic night my lad got his name pulled out to be mascot at the Peterborough game in April. We couldnt get him to sleep last night as he was so excited. Ive been ordered by him though that i need to buy him a Mark Crossley shirt before then, so lets hope the shop get some in before that date.

I would just like to say congratulations to all the organisers of the party last night, it was a great night. The questions and answers bit was very funny, especially the bit about Wolfy on a trampoline at stupid o'clock in the morning with some bird which has earned him the new nickname "Zebadee".

To top off a fantastic night my lad got his name pulled out to be mascot at the Peterborough game in April. We couldnt get him to sleep last night as he was so excited. Ive been ordered by him though that i need to buy him a Mark Crossley shirt before then, so lets hope the shop get some in before that date.

I would just like to second that emotion Chaddy. A lot of effort is put in and my girl , for one, enjoyed herself. The Wolfy question was good but also the one to Hughesy ' why does it say in the paper you are going to play for another team?' Kids, don't you just love 'em.

Well done Lisa and Lyn and everyone else.

Funniest part of the night had to be when Franny put the music on autopilot and he didnt realise what song had come on whilst he was talking to Shez and Tommy. Apparently he put the christmas disc in but accidentally picked up the one from an adults christmas party last week. We were greeted by that old favourite..........

Het santa clause you :censored: wheres my :censored: bike, ive unwrapped all this other :censored: and theres :censored: all here i like. :lol:

Aparently the next song on the list was "Suck on my chocolate salty balls". :lol:

You just cant make it up can you.

Enough of this beating around the bush. What story did Great-Uncle Diego tell the kids as he sat in his comfy chair?

I'm not eligible to attend the Boundary Blues' Party but I'm an honorary Chaddy's Gang member. :grin:

P.S. Don't forget to get tickets by 5th December for the Party on the 14th.