Shez at FA today on disciplinary

wasn't this one for asking the ref to "keep the game flowing"?

so much for the league managers association representing him. still got a 500 fine and 2 game ban, those toffee nosed twats at the F.A. PROBABLY DIDNT EVEN LISTEN. protect the ref at all costs, rubbish.

On this one, definitely the former. He kicks every ball and lives every moment. Let's not use it as yet another opportunity to lay into the guy.

Seconded.

I'm all for Shez laying into :censored: refs, if i was him I'd probably have assaulted one or two (Donny at home last year springs to mind). Then again, if I was Shez I'd have the team playing a lot better :wink:

This is what annoys me about this 'Respect' initiative, it should work both ways and referees should be made more accountable or no-one's gonna take it seriously.Everyone who saw that game agrees that the referee was awful,but he (as far as i'm aware) hasn't had anything said to him, whereas Tranmere got fined for picking up too many bookings and now Sheridan's got a fine and a touchline ban. you have to earn respect and quite frankly he didn't deserve any for that performance.

After the victory at Southend, Shez said:

"I'd possibly say that was one of the worst games we've played this season".

If he thinks that, he needs to go up into the stand more often and see what the supporters' view of the game is like. It wasn't great yesterday, but I would be amazed if anyone who went to Roots Hall would class it as one of the worst performances of the season.

Shez IN (the stand)!

• 3 weeks later...

Shez watched the match from the top of the tunnel steps on Saturday and relayed his instructions to Tommy via a mibile phone. The raely wrong Chron says shez said:

“It was a frustrating afternoon, and I was nearly down on the sidelines again shouting.

“One or two of the lads joke about my shouting, but I will never stop because if I do they will fall asleep!”