Southend

i've really gotta put this down on record here now.

everyone here proberbly started hitting the beverages around noon.

still being able to throw those beers down 12 hours later takes careful eating planing and not adopting a LL "get pissed quick asap" approach!

now me laddie mark here refuses to partake in alcoholic enjoyments until after 6pm at the very earliest!!!

cola all the time till then...he's a bloody lightweight!!! :grin:

12 was late for us. We'd already been down the pier, squandered twenty quid on the arcades and back at Varsity bar for twenty to 11.

You old un's cant hack the pace. :wink: Making excuses to go back to the hotel - "Driving tomorrow", "I'm too drunk, I need a pizza and my bed.", "I think Heartbeats on the tele." Though I think us youngsters were still that pissed from the night before, that everything we drank didnt have any effect on us whatsoever.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...You can come up with idea's all you want but it wont make a difference. Especially not when it's £20 a pop. Only need to compare to what you can get for £20 entertainment wise and for the average fan - there is only going to be one winner.

12 was late for us. We'd already been down the pier, squandered twenty quid on the arcades and back at Varsity bar for twenty to 11.

... I think us youngsters were still that pissed from the night before, that everything we drank didnt have any effect on us whatsoever.

TTA must be thinking .....if only the odd £20 had been saved for us.