Teamcard

Despite being a season ticket holder I've never received my teamcard.

Chased it twice by acknowledged email, but it's never materialised.

Is it worth chasing again, or just a pointless piece of plastic for my overloaded wallet?

I have one and use it everytime I buy things from the shop or home tickets. To be honest it is probably a complete waste of time - you normally get one point for every pound you spend but to get enough points for anything decent you need thousands of points so obviously you will need to spend tens of thousands for say a season ticket or even a shirt.

KTF

I have used the Teamcard at the club when buying shirts, tickets, etc and it works well I got £30 off my new shirt but when I've tried using it on-line I have never recieved the points and had to chase things up (with Alan Hardys help). Due to it never working I have lost interest and will only use it at the club and will get the discount off my shirt from buying season tickets. KTF

Is it worth chasing again, or just a pointless piece of plastic for my overloaded wallet?

If you buy stuff online quite a bit it can be worth it. You get 5 points for every pound in the club shop and double points when you buy a season ticket. I have about £18 on mine so far.

I had problems at the start trying to log in because they had my wrong postcode.

Did you email the club or teamcard? Try info@scotcomms.co.uk

If you buy stuff online quite a bit it can be worth it. You get 5 points for every pound in the club shop and double points when you buy a season ticket. I have about £18 on mine so far.

I had problems at the start trying to log in because they had my wrong postcode.

Did you email the club or teamcard? Try info@scotcomms.co.uk

I emailed the club.

Does this mean I missed out on £40 in points when I renewed adult+jr season ticket?

IMO i've wasted enough of my own time chasing up teamcard to sort out problems to bother anymore.

i tried to register with them when i reveived the card..to be told i'd already registered...mmm?

so.i email them-answered back after 3 or 4 sent to them.."everything is sorted,you should now be able to log in"

after trying to explain to then that i've not even registered the bloody thing,so how can i log in to an account ive not evenset up,and being ignored again,i give up.

so why bother?

waste of time, i still haven't got my points when i got my season tickets

I've been using mine when buying season tickets and stuff in the shop. I bought my daughter an away shirt on Friday and got £18 off so i'd say it was worth it. If you just use it in the shop then it's worth the equivalent of %5 off which i think shouldn't be sniffed at.

Edited by astottie