Does Shez know something we don't?

Proper Oldham fan???? don't even :censored:ing go there!

He's frustrated, I'm frustrated because of his blatant short comings. He has the answer to our current problems within the squad HE assembled, I and 4,000 others can see it, He can't and it will cost him his job.

Hee hee - thought that when I read it Paul. It is though a recurring comment to those with a darker outlook on all things at BP - especially from those that I would presume to be the younger supporters.

Ah, the blinkered exuberance of youth, wait 'til they have been at it for 30 odd years eh?

Derek.

............ for the simple reason that he is under contract with us and if Leeds wanted to interview him they would need to make an official approach.

Rick! Rick!

Here is your coffee. Smell the deep luscious aroma. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Time to wake up.

Meanwhile back in the real world - you know as well as I do that things in football may well supposedly work that way, but realistically????

There have been many a player, manager, coach or whatever had their eyes turned elsewhere without official approaches made.

For example: Agent releases statement to the press and in these days of the immediacy of access of information, Boom! Person X is halfway out of the door before the first rumours are posted.

There is more than one way to skin a cat if you want to tap someone up. It's not all George Graham and brown enveloped bungs in service stations nowadays .

Derek.

Edited by DerekWilson_1968

This was on the Leeds Messageboard

Re: John Sheridan - the man for the job

Posted by: LS8ers (IP Logged)

Date: 22 December, 2008 10:00

"To add some floss to the mill I have it on very good advice that John was at Elland Rd on the Thursday before the Col U game and had a meeting with Shaun Harvey. Doesn't mean anything necessarily but confirms the writing was on the wall for Gary for a couple of weeks."

Link to the thread, last post...

Has he been interviewed?

Academic now but, just for the record, Shez says in today's Advertiser:

"I haven’t heard anything from Leeds. They’re a massive club but they need someone to go in there and sort it out. I’m under contract at Oldham and I’m very happy here. The only connection with Leeds is that I live there."