So, if we lose in the playoffs does Shez get another contract?

Bring Back Ronnie Moore

Does Shez get another contract?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Does Shez get another contract at the end of the season?

• Only if we get promoted.
    • If we make the playoffs.
    • Keep him, regardless if we make the playoffs or not. (within reason)
    • Get rid, regardless if we get promoted.

Ah...didn't realise we had a new windup merchant on here...

League Two? Bratfud?

Carry on with the sweets lad!

No wind up my friend i'm from Oldham and was in the chaddy when Platt was in goal and Ding dong Bell was playing the ball out to Chalky on the wing

So don't tell me the in's and out's of OAFC because i've seen it all before

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No wind up my friend i'm from Oldham and was in the chaddy when Platt was in goal and Ding dong Bell was playing the ball out to Chalky on the wing

So don't tell me the in's and out's of OAFC because i've seen it all before

Ah...another one who spouts years watching the club as some sort of "so I must know better than you"...sorry fella, doesn't work. A :censored: opinion from day one or year 50 is the same thing...a :censored: opinion. And we're in League One and nowhere near Bradford so quoting them makes you sound a wind up merchant.

The club has to get promotion or else it will be adminsitration and liquidation. Like many of the clubs in the league are on verge of. If you don't play for promotion, you might as well scrap the league table and shut the gates. Simple really.

Sadly, Shez has again done what he did two yrs ago and quoted how winning vs Carlisle would've put us X points away from Stockport. Instead of saying how we'd be X points from 1st and 2nd and how we play this Sat and can catch them up even more. It's just negativity.

Not sure about this - a lot of managers trip out things such as 'not thinking about that - taking each game at a time'. I am sure himself and the players are striving for automatic.

For, its reading too much into words.

Fair play if you think differently.

Not sure about this - a lot of managers trip out things such as 'not thinking about that - taking each game at a time'. I am sure himself and the players are striving for automatic.

For, its reading too much into words.

Fair play if you think differently.

Said at Easter 2007 that we needed 7pts for the playoffs...when we were about 2 or 3pts off 2nd...was setting targets below the place we were in. I find that ultra negative. I'd love to see he be more positive about us rather than talk up the opposition which he enjoys doing every game. But what ya see is what ya get with him. Fingers crossed he's enough in him to get the team up.