happy birthday owtb

Top work to all the lads and lasses who take the time and effort to make this the only place official or not to hear all the b#ll:censored: oops sorry juicy gossip surrounding the good and the great at BP. Cheers for the entertainment over the last 2 yrs and long may it continue. Top chap Rummy for the b#llache it must have ben at times t'is appreciated. :grin:

Whereas it's easy to be a ManUre supporter, it takes special qualities and a thick skin to be a Latics supporter. Not taking yourself too seriously and having a sense of humour helps greatly, and this comes through on OWTB on a regular basis.

That's true a bit of a challenge supporting them at times but l would be lost without them. Well done the owtb team. :redrose::dedhrse::scarf001::crackpot::locker::banana3::blueball::banana2::hooked::popcorn1::tumbleweed::redrose::lanky::Wales::England:

No, the post counter per member counts up the number of posts you have done ever.

Deleting posts doesnt affect it.

So sorry Diego, you're still under 9000 :grin:

You sure...?? remember 'Postgate' Circa August 2007?

Seem to remember you being very annoyed when most of your posts vanished... I cant remember ever getting those posts back. I'm convinced we are still 200 or so posts 'light' - or in diego's case, about 4000

That was however back in the day when 90% of the topics on here were us responding in disghust to Lees' tales of vulgarity... now thankfully there are other topics to discuss... :wink:

Thanks OWTB - all I can say its a miracle I still have a job... top stuff.

Happy birthday, and thanks for being the best source for reading unsubstantiated rumours, uneducated posters, over-pessimistic fans, over-optimistic fans, ridiculous team selection opinions, TescoWatch, childish spats, petty name-calling, and unceasing Shez in/out polls.

:laught16: very good :grin:

On a more serious note, thanks and well done to all concerned for a fantasic forum :applause1:

You sure...?? remember 'Postgate' Circa August 2007?

Seem to remember you being very annoyed when most of your posts vanished... I cant remember ever getting those posts back. I'm convinced we are still 200 or so posts 'light' - or in diego's case, about 4000

So you're saying my total is nearer 13,000 - that seems about right! :wink:

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

True to form Leezy strikes again - gonna make the sod come round and repaint my walls. It's his fault i keep spitting coffee everywhere with his unique twisted little dittys. Madder now than ever before keep it up matey

Who told you - the louzy earwiggin sodulites - tff website chemists - as for ya walls just put tea on them to get rid of the coffee stains - simple but defective - now where's that Ronco bumhair strimmer?