transfer rumours...

taken from sky sports news...

Rotherham United have confirmed they are considering offers for striker Reuben Reid.

Bury boss Alan Knill believes it would take a 'good offer' for Andy Bishop to leave Gigg Lane in January.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11774_4756712,00.html

think bishop has been mentioned here a few times.

reid has scored 9 this season..

options?

oh...so isn't it wise to be seeking a replacement while it "could" be happening...or shall we wait till last minute?????

wait until the last min..makes it all the more exciting doesnt it.lol

shez will have a few targets in mind in case hughes doesnt sign...byfield being one of them,i still think it will be money plus byfield for hughes...

were also supposed to chasing a 33 year old defender and also a keeper...but nothing mentioned of these.just the daily onslaught of we havent had any bids for so and so..

wait until the last min..makes it all the more exciting doesnt it.lol

shez will have a few targets in mind in case hughes doesnt sign...byfield being one of them,i still think it will be money plus byfield for hughes...

were also supposed to chasing a 33 year old defender and also a keeper...but nothing mentioned of these.just the daily onslaught of we havent had any bids for so and so..

As i've said before if we lose Hughes in a cash+Byfield offer I will literally cry. Byfield offers us nothing we don't already have, I can't see any reason to take him on especially as I very much doubt he will be on a pittance.

What? And lose out on all that last day F5'ing?? :grin:

Exactly!

Plus all the other great threads that are guranteed to happen... including...

1. Ive just been in the club shop and seen a shirt with Yantorno/Murray/Windass/Killen/Wellens/*insert and footballer* being printed - they have signed!

2. I've just seen *insert any footballer* moving into one of the clubs houses...

3. I've just been past boundary park and there are no lights on, we arent sining anyone (prior to 6 signings being made)

etc..etc..etc...

As has been said, we are in frigging limbo until Mr Hughes decides his fate... until then I predict sod all will happen....

Exactly!

Plus all the other great threads that are guranteed to happen... including...

1. Ive just been in the club shop and seen a shirt with Yantorno/Murray/Windass/Killen/Wellens/*insert and footballer* being printed - they have signed!

2. I've just seen *insert any footballer* moving into one of the clubs houses...

3. I've just been past boundary park and there are no lights on, we arent sining anyone (prior to 6 signings being made)

etc..etc..etc...

As has been said, we are in frigging limbo until Mr Hughes decides his fate... until then I predict sod all will happen....

Not to mention I've just seen so and so at Piccadilly, Victoria, Manchester Airport, and various services. It is likely we will be in limbo until Mr. Hughes decides what he's doing but if Richards leaves Citeh we won't.

As i've said before if we lose Hughes in a cash+Byfield offer I will literally cry. Byfield offers us nothing we don't already have, I can't see any reason to take him on especially as I very much doubt he will be on a pittance.

I've just heard from my Bristol City supporting mate for the first time in ages. I rate his opinion pretty highly (better than you lot anyway :grin: ) and was a bit worried about what he said about Byfield after he got himself settled... I've thought he has been pretty decent so far but I'm worried now.

sod that..i'm all out for the easy life from now...new years resolution..."stay calm" :grin:

:lol:

Sorry to break it to you Jonny... but you are a latics fan matey... not likely to happen!

Unless you are finally giving up the ghost and going full time to the Nou Camp!

:lol:

Sorry to break it to you Jonny... but you are a latics fan matey... not likely to happen!

Unless you are finally giving up the ghost and going full time to the Nou Camp!

unfortunatly,with the present euro/pound exchange rate,theres no trips planned....

picked the wrong time to stop all this haven't i ! :crackpot: