Beardybus to Hereford

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cracking day out on the bus.

Still laughing at various points yesterday. Like that pub we stopped in which was apparantly "a birmingham city stronghold and we were brave to be in there.". LOL. Even better was it came from a bunch of farmer types. Cant believe the landlord took offence to me singing "chim chimminy" at the tv. That barmaid was one of the highlights of the day though.

n1111942279_259833_5478.jpg

"you better watch it lads. This is a birmingham city pub."

Got to hereford and that smallest pub in the world. Had some good banter in the beer garden with the 10 or so Hereford "lads". Shame about the game and the police pulling one or two up on the walk to the ground for singing.

Mitton pulling in that pub on the way back.

Fair play to that Alex lad as well. Came on his own and said he had a great day.

Nice and sober day again for me. Last thing I remember was being sat in Planet USA in Rochdale slumped in the corner having spent about £10 on food and not eating a thing - waiting for a taxi to pull up outside. Least I didnt fall asleep and lose my wallet like previous trips.

In fine voice all the way home. Good job there was a bus to this as i'd of felt awful coming home soberish having been in a car after watching that shower of....

Suprised lloydy's not been on asking if anyone wants to see his willy.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Cracking day out on the bus.

Still laughing at various points yesterday. Like that pub we stopped in which was apparantly "a birmingham city stronghold and we were brave to be in there.". LOL. Even better was it came from a bunch of farmer types. Cant believe the landlord took offence to me singing "chim chimminy" at the tv. That barmaid was one of the highlights of the day though.

n1111942279_259833_5478.jpg

"you better watch it lads. This is a birmingham city pub."

Got to hereford and that smallest pub in the world. Had some good banter in the beer garden with the 10 or so Hereford "lads". Shame about the game and the police pulling one or two up on the walk to the ground for singing.

Mitton pulling in that pub on the way back.

Fair play to that Alex lad as well. Came on his own and said he had a great day.

Nice and sober day again for me. Last thing I remember was being sat in Planet USA in Rochdale slumped in the corner having spent about £10 on food and not eating a thing - waiting for a taxi to pull up outside. Least I didnt fall asleep and lose my wallet like previous trips.

In fine voice all the way home. Good job there was a bus to this as i'd of felt awful coming home soberish having been in a car after watching that shower of....

Suprised lloydy's not been on asking if anyone wants to see his willy.

;) Still got the magic sunshine ha - would never have hd the bottle if i wasnt wrecked tho ha

Shame I can't rememebr what she looked like! Think she was fit??!!!

Edited by Dannylatics

I cant believe i managed to lose so few games whilst obviously completely plastered. :grin:

I got off in Chadderton and went to the Colliers. I carried on playing pool in there and got home at 1am, i didnt even lose in there either. ^_^ I will have to drink more often when im playing in the pool league.

Cracking day out, felt really rough yesterday though. And all i can say in reply to the abuse me and Butter got all the way back about the band James is this..........

Click on this site and tell me they have only got one song. <_<

James have had more than one song...So neerrrr

Edited by chaddy the owl

I cant believe i managed to lose so few games whilst obviously completely plastered. :grin:

I got off in Chadderton and went to the Colliers. I carried on playing pool in there and got home at 1am, i didnt even lose in there either. ^_^ I will have to drink more often when im playing in the pool league.

Cracking day out, felt really rough yesterday though. And all i can say in reply to the abuse me and Butter got all the way back about the band James is this..........

Apart from when I took you to school with a few amazing shots ;)

Got to agree about the band 'James' - I have seen them live a few times (once when the support band was the stereophonics but I decided to stay in the bar until the welsh lads final two numbers :disappointed: ) - great band, load of songs - could do with a few being played at Latics - check out 'Born of Frustration' - pretty apt for me right now!

True, but how about using the adapted version of the song "Low, low, low" from the Laid album which they did for the world cup which they named "Goal, goal, goal". Pure quality.

"Sometimes" i feel like this club has "Runaground". Takes the Hereford game, we lost "Five-0" but it could easily have been "Seven". The keeper was shouting for christs sake "Protect me" whilst Lomax was "Walzing along". You may be asking why, but "God only knows". "Tomorrow" Shez will have them in training working "Really hard" on set pieces, and at the end of it Andy Liddell will be thinking "I know what im here for". In the dressing room last Saturday Shez said he was glad he didnt "Bring a gun" as he would have shot someone, he said he wants a goal soon and "Dont wait that long". He also said he might play three at the back on Saturday, but they had to be careful as "Everyone knows" "There all out to get you" so they should just "Say something" if the "Pressures on", but dont take your time or "Stutter" as its already "Really hard". Even Tommy Wright said he doesnt know how Shez will react as "You cant tell how much suffering on a face thats always smiling", but he thinks he might "ring the bells" of change soon and even ring Paul Warne and ask him to "Come home" and "Sit down" to discuss a new contract, but Tommy told him to "hang on" for the minute as "One of the three" main strikers might look through the "Low clouds" and towards the "heavens" and say to the team "I know what im here for". Anyway, thats enough of this story, my head is going "Boom boom" "72" times a minutes as my world was left "Upside down" after last weekends result, so "I wanna go home".

And who said James only had one song? ^_^

That was the one where they were on a little boat on the canal and we were stood on the other side of the water wasnt it? That must have been 13 years ago as i was 21 at the time and working for TP Maintenance. I remember because i heard about the gig at 9am and i ran into my boss and told him i wanted the day off even if it was without pay. He didnt understand why i would do that just for a band. It was a great gig, but nothing will ever compare to the Alton towers concert they did on the 4th July 1992. Public image as the support act, thousands of people pissing into bottles of Skol lager and throwing it up in the air. It was my sisters 20th Birthday that day and we had a right falling out because i said i was going to watch James instead of going out for her birthday. Absolute quality day.