Karen Matthews

danoafc

This lot are my leading candidates for the noose so far this year. Apparently them and their mates in the gallery were laughing out loud to the victim and her family as the evidence was read out. Money is tight at the moment, and I’m struggling to see why you’d want to spend any of it on keeping them alive.

I hope she never gets to see any of her children ever again, she doesn't deserve to be a mother. It's a privilege to be a parent and bring kids up, why do some people insist on dragging theirs up? I knew she wasn't right when the poor kid went missing and the mum was pictured carrying crates of beer into the house. Low life scum who should rot!!

Right, I'll get off my soap box now!!!

Frankly I find the whole Karen Matthews thing unbelievable.

I mean seven kids through five different fathers. Who on earth would shag that twice?

Sorry I mean Karen Matthews obviously. Karen/Sharon - it's all the same innit?

This lot are my leading candidates for the noose so far this year. Apparently them and their mates in the gallery were laughing out loud to the victim and her family as the evidence was read out. Money is tight at the moment, and I’m struggling to see why you’d want to spend any of it on keeping them alive.

The prison sentences seem a little lenient too. Hopefully they'll have some sense smashed into them one way or another. Ahem.

Good god. Maybe the justice system should begin to operate an 'eye for an eye' policy. If the victims family have got anything about them they would make sure those disgusting beings eventually encounter some genuine (or even excessive) justice. D'ya naa whata mean brav.....

Good god. Maybe the justice system should begin to operate an 'eye for an eye' policy. If the victims family have got anything about them they would make sure those disgusting beings eventually encounter some genuine (or even excessive) justice. D'ya naa whata mean brav.....

With any luck Stitch, they'll end up with arseholes like windsocks!