Great result, great atmosphere etc,

Firstly, I've got to say we were great on the field today.

We kept them to only a few clear cut chances, which is really good considering their away record.

However, was I the only one who heard the "He's only got one lung" chants coming from the small part of the RRE (where I was sat today)?

I don't want to sound like I'm going for negatives, just look at my past posts, and I've never called for Shez' head or anything, but that was just disgusting.

Well done today lads, great 3 points ;)

KTF

Joe

I could post something quite long about how this chant is inaccurate but I won't. I will, however, point out that obviously the very smart person(s) that did this think its a good idea to chant he's only got one leg when someone breaks their leg, or pulls a hamstring as it would be almost the same thing. A collapsed lung is not as serious as it sounds and considering the player concerned had a chest infection which caused the collapsed lung I doubt he'd have been playing in the game if his lung hadn't collapsed. He will probably be out for about a month to 6 weeks (about the same amount of time as a badly pulled hamstring) which is not long. Also if this person was heard by a steward why didn't they have a word as last time i checked it is illegal to chant something against the disabled (the same way it is to chant something racist) I can see that it was supposed to be done in good humour but then again lots of people find Bernard Manning funny.