107 tickets sold for scunny

As of 2:30 ish today when i went for mine an me coach ticket. im pushing for us having around 300-400 which aint too bad, tends to be a better singin atmosphere with smaller numbers, heres to a latics victory and the debut airing of deano's new song :grin:

NA NAR NA NAR NA NAR NA NAR

2 going from Pendle.

Bought tickets around 4 ish.

We go every time we play them. Nice little ground.

How many tickets have been allocated? Think we filled it 2 seasons ago and it was the biggest crowd of the season for them.

Shame its a Tues but i hope we do bring more than they brought to us.

Car fullish from Ashton too, none have tickets!

Prob going A57 way as not to hit rush hour traffic on the 62!

I am avin newcy brown with cheese n onion chrisps for tea on the way, does that help? lol

you think thats bad try the A57 at 5pm on a weekday night, it'll take you 20 minutes to get through Mottram (1 mile)

2 going from Pendle.

Bought tickets around 4 ish.

We go every time we play them. Nice little ground.

How many tickets have been allocated? Think we filled it 2 seasons ago and it was the biggest crowd of the season for them.

Shame its a Tues but i hope we do bring more than they brought to us.

:unsure:

Because its not all ticket most won't bother buying a ticket in advance, i wouldn't be surprised if we managed to pull neary the thousand !

id be impressed if we managed to pull a thousand over, mainly cos the last away game was a 5-0 drubbing at hereford. Now i can easily forgive (mainly becos i didnt go :grin: ) though i doubt others will, but hey i hope im wrong and we do take that amount!! would be good!

id be impressed if we managed to pull a thousand over, mainly cos the last away game was a 5-0 drubbing at hereford. Now i can easily forgive (mainly becos i didnt go :grin: ) though i doubt others will, but hey i hope im wrong and we do take that amount!! would be good!

I will be sure that most of the Hereford crowd will be in attendance tommorrow

knoww of 8 in cars going, no excuses not to go there is no ballet on tomorrow.

God all these folk going in cars where we all gonna park?? lol

Hereford is behind us now and I am sure i will last more than 30mins this time out.

Keep The Faith!!

Car fullish from Ashton too, none have tickets!

Prob going A57 way as not to hit rush hour traffic on the 62!

I am avin newcy brown with cheese n onion chrisps for tea on the way, does that help? lol

Thinking about going... What's the consensus on the best route, the M62? Thats what the routefinder suggests. Also says it should take an hour and a half. Is that about right? Not been to scunny before.