Back from Scunny - My view

Fleming- From where we was sat looks like he should of saved the free kick however some excellent saves in the second half

Goldbourne- Didnt do much special going forward saved us again though in 1st half

Gregan- My MOM only guy who looked composed

Hazzell- Shaky moments

Lomax- Decent game not doing what Eardley cant though

Allot- One of his poorer games I have seen-

Whits- Reminding me alot of Mcdonald, play good one game poor in the next didnt get stuck in and was just an observer

Taylor- Put your dummy back in Chris seemed to moan and everything and didnt pass to Hughes for that glorious chance

Smalley- When he learns to pass he will be great looked dangerous running forward but lacked final ball

Windass- Think fitness was a factor struggled from Sat I think did some neat touches

Hughes- No service whatsoever and I thought he was going to drop Taylor! bad times

Sheridan- poor poo decisions, why couldnt you see at half time the midfield was gash? You left it too late then only changed Windass because you had too?! Also then another super attacking decision ....... Liddell

The midfield was really bad today its time to give Eardley Lee or Stephens ago in the middle it needs shaking up!

Ref- Card happy Scunny fan I think he was a joke!!

Chaddy - you ignored me at the cafe at the start of the game :angry:

We was beaten by a better side however I just think if we had a stronger midfield we would be alot better!

:angry: No need to panic yet however if we lose to Swindon... uh oh

Ryan

Fleming- From where we was sat looks like he should of saved the free kick however some excellent saves in the second half

Goldbourne- Didnt do much special going forward saved us again though in 1st half

Gregan- My MOM only guy who looked composed

Hazzell- Shaky moments

Lomax- Decent game not doing what Eardley cant though

Allot- One of his poorer games I have seen-

Whits- Reminding me alot of Mcdonald, play good one game poor in the next didnt get stuck in and was just an observer

Taylor- Put your dummy back in Chris seemed to moan and everything and didnt pass to Hughes for that glorious chance

Smalley- When he learns to pass he will be great looked dangerous running forward but lacked final ball

Windass- Think fitness was a factor struggled from Sat I think did some neat touches

Hughes- No service whatsoever and I thought he was going to drop Taylor! bad times

Sheridan- poor poo decisions, why couldnt you see at half time the midfield was gash? You left it too late then only changed Windass because you had too?! Also then another super attacking decision ....... Liddell

The midfield was really bad today its time to give Eardley Lee or Stephens ago in the middle it needs shaking up!

Ref- Card happy Scunny fan I think he was a joke!!

Chaddy - you ignored me at the cafe at the start of the game :angry:

We was beaten by a better side however I just think if we had a stronger midfield we would be alot better!

:angry: No need to panic yet however if we lose to Swindon... uh oh

Ryan

Like your glass half full attitude ryan but my thoughts were we were gash only gregan can take credit, hughes is looking more and more like he doesnt want to be here and sheridan's team selection, tactics and choice of substitutions is chronic, drop davies and put eardley on the bench????? totally beyond me.....

Like your glass half full attitude ryan but my thoughts were we were gash only gregan can take credit, hughes is looking more and more like he doesnt want to be here and sheridan's team selection, tactics and choice of substitutions is chronic, drop davies and put eardley on the bench????? totally beyond me.....

I just don't get this. Where is the evidence? On Saturday he was committed, scored a goal, and delighted with the others. If someone isn't at the top of his form it doesn't mean he wants away!

Not one pass reached Hughes

Agree !! we were lacking pace up front and at 2 -0 down liddle comes on!! I could understand him coming on if we had been 2-0 up to steady the ship but when chasing the game noooooooo.

Also thought windass should have been subbed after 60mins against Stockport .

Whits and Allott were very poor. And iv said all season that we need someone else in the centre because these two are not consistent enough and neither are good enough for the championship.

New left back saved us once but was pretty poor, got done lots of times, out of position lots of times and was stuck in couldnt decide weather to close down or stand off a few times.

lost the game in centre mid. and i would have put eardly in there.

Liddle was crap when he came on.

The officials were awful.