Windass

Yup - I know that he brings a new dimension to our play and has created a number of our recent goals but I would like to see him pop one in the onion bag this weekend - we need two strikers scoring goals to hang in there :unsure:

who else we going to turn on?

Get Mental on

I couldn't give a monkeys how many Windass has or hasn't scored. However I am concerned that we have only scored 5 goals in the 4 games you mention.

I guess that was the point I was trying to make with my original comment: 'we need two strikers scoring goals to hang in there' :grin:

From what i have heard...

Two good games... Two bad games... Wasn't at the races last night apparently....

And i don't think it is any coincidence that the 2 good games were at Home and the 2 bad uns away.

I think he should be on the bench at away games and Davies brought in.

would like to know Shez's reasons why Davies wasn't even on the bench last night.

And i don't think it is any coincidence that the 2 good games were at Home and the 2 bad uns away.

I think he should be on the bench at away games and Davies brought in.

would like to know Shez's reasons why Davies wasn't even on the bench last night.

Me too, Me too :blush:

Away from home we start with a point, so we should protect it. At home the away team will try that so we can afford a more preferred formation.

Keep saying this that Shez should change away.

Allot & Maher in Midfield and Davies upfront and build around them .

At home , Allot and Whits in midfield , Hughes and Windass upfront and build around them.

Thats what squads are for !!!

Edited by losesome