I heard today from a leeds fan

we are signing kilkenny and some foreign full back from leeds + 1.5 million in return for Taylor.

comes from a season ticket holder at leeds, apparently its in the media up there.

dont believe it myself, but i would take it. Taylor is good, but not that good. 1.5 mil alone and you would accept,

we are signing kilkenny and some foreign full back from leeds + 1.5 million in return for Taylor.

comes from a season ticket holder at leeds, apparently its in the media up there.

dont believe it myself, but i would take it. Taylor is good, but not that good. 1.5 mil alone and you would accept,

We wish! A similar rumour was posted the other day but the poster got his sauces sticky and so it was quickly all wiped up :)

Should you really be talking to 10 year olds in toilets, Lags? :shock:

:grin:

:getmecoat:

keep hearing similar rumours meself,from people at latics and at leeds...dont know if there is any substance init but you never know these days.

could see kilkenny back,frozen out at leeds by larry so im sure hes already phoned the club or come to watch us to ask uncle alan if we can bail him out again...

the thing i find hard to believe,is if taylor is a latics fan through and through,as well as a player,then surely he knows the hatred towards leeds,would he really want to upset the whole club fans the lot by crossing the border

Should you really be talking to 10 year olds in toilets, Lags? :shock:

:grin:

:getmecoat:

Indeed not. I said I over heard. Which means I wasn't involved in the conversation. I am also guessing the age. Blimey it'll be in the chron and our detractors am a fiddler now!!