Statistics

A little while ago, someone included in a thread that they thought Latics had had more shots on goal than any other club in League 1. So, sorry if this bores the arse off you all but, as I can't get to many games for one reason or another, as well as listening to the commentaries on LW, I've been compiling all possible stats for every game this season.

This how the figures ended up after the Swindon game. Latics' totals on the left, opponents' totals on the right

52% Overall Possession 48%

47 Goals 36

223 Shots on Target 137

188 Shots off Target 140

411 Total Shots 277

196 Corners 132

335 Fouls 299

49 Yellow Cards 33

2 Red Cards 3

Comments?

A little while ago, someone included in a thread that they thought Latics had had more shots on goal than any other club in League 1. So, sorry if this bores the arse off you all but, as I can't get to many games for one reason or another, as well as listening to the commentaries on LW, I've been compiling all possible stats for every game this season.

This how the figures ended up after the Swindon game. Latics' totals on the left, opponents' totals on the right

52% Overall Possession 48%

47 Goals 36

223 Shots on Target 137

188 Shots off Target 140

411 Total Shots 277

196 Corners 132

335 Fouls 299

49 Yellow Cards 33

2 Red Cards 3

Comments?

Some would say get a life :grin::pizza:

However, the stats appear to show that we have dominated more games than we haven't ,create a lot of chances, are more "competitive" than the opposition, but not as "reckless"

They also show that we get a lot of corners. :mmm:

Cheers,

Harry

Bleedin' hell, what can you do with those stats?

Are you not coming up for Tuesday - you could get on the coach with the gasheads?

I've got 4 gasheads watching the game with me and staying at mine after, surely you could make the effort? Isn't bigfin down there too - could sit next to you on the coach?

Edited by real

Bleedin' hell, what can you do with those stats?

Are you not coming up for Tuesday - you could get on the coach with the gasheads?

I've got 4 gasheads watching the game with me and staying at mine after, surely you could make the effort? Isn't bigfin down there too - could sit next to you on the coach?

There's nothing I'd love more, but there are reasons why I can't do a lot of the games. Thank God for LW.

Think I'll be mising this one i'm afraid, i'd be surprised if many Gashead's made the journey, 170 miles each way in weather like this isnt a risk many will take, even if the game is on.

I have been up on the coach with Brizzle City fans before, always entertaining, especially when I ended up sitting next to the head of their supporters association, whilst I pretended to be a Brizzle fan... good job i'm a bloody good liar...

As for going up with Bristolatic... I'm sure I'd be able to behave, but putting Bristolatic on a coach with 50 gasheads... ooh, there would be a bloodbath... :wink: