Don't rule out loan move for Kilkenny

Loan deals can still be made, but only after 7 days has elapsed from deadline day. As long as no-one has come in for him today, it could still be a goer next week.

you would of thought though considering he isnt getting a game at leeds,and oldham would almost certainly welcome him back,that something could of been done wouldnt you.

you would of thought though considering he isnt getting a game at leeds,and oldham would almost certainly welcome him back,that something could of been done wouldnt you.

knowing Kilkennys previous actions he might want a loan move with a chance of keeping himself in the shop window - He obviously enjoyed his times here previously but he wasn't enthusiastic about making it permanent - could work well for both parties, personally would love to have him back - potentially class above, we have seen it...

I can't get away from wondering why Grayson would loan us Kilkenny. I reckon we'd be about last on his list of prefered clubs.

could of been a sweetner....for trying to get taylor....

i cant see him loaning him to us either considering were just above them in the league,but stranger things have happened.

could of been a sweetner....for trying to get taylor....

i cant see him loaning him to us either considering were just above them in the league,but stranger things have happened.

Surely Leeds wouldn't have a problem loaning out a player that they don't think is good enough to be in their matchday 16.

That is different to Craig Davies going to Stockport, but similar to Chris O'Grady going to Stockport in my view.

Cheers,

Harry.

Cannot see Leeds helping out financially on the wages side especially when they don't want him to come to Latics. Without Leeds paying at least half his wages he won't be coming to BP. I believe KK was informed to go try sort it out.