Now that it's all quiet on the transfer front

I recko he'll drop Smalley and put Taylor on the left paving the way for Jones on the left.

i think he will play jones instead of glombourne,and bring eardley back in to link up better with smalley...

cant see him making drastic changes,whitts will still play and liddell will still be on the bench.

We are very short of options up front now. Shez obviously didn't rate Davies or OGrady. We'll need a loan striker before long. We are also short of central defenders having to play 2 from 3. We are now down to the bare bones.

We are very short of options up front now. Shez obviously didn't rate Davies or OGrady. We'll need a loan striker before long. We are also short of central defenders having to play 2 from 3. We are now down to the bare bones.

I've been thinking though - now that the pressure of the transfer window has been removed (for Hughes, to a lesser extent Eardley and certainly Taylor) could we now see a return to form for the ginger winger? With Jones to back him up and potentially Eardley linking with Smalley I reckon that we would be covered down the flanks. Then it's over to Windass and Hughes up front, Allott and Whittaker in the middle and Gregan and Hazell in front of Fleming. When you put the team like that it doesn't seem half bad does it?

Come on boys - let's see you all turn up on Saturday evening - :grin:

:dynamite:

Flemming in goals. If Jones is match fit I expect to see him back in his left back slot. Gregan and Hazell in the midle of the back four given our CB window target didn't bear fruit. Right back I expect Eardley to come back in at the expense of Lomax who needed to be rested 3 games back, however Shez seems hell bent on playing Lomax of late. The two centre mid births away from home as to be Allott and Maher given we didn't go for a midfielder in the window (The Leicester game isn't ideal to bring in Stephens thou at somepoint this season he needs looking at, whether that's cos we've cemented a play off place or that we've dropped away without chance of reaching them) Left mid, stay with Taylor there no point switching him to the right now. Right mid Smalley or Lee? I'd be tempted to go with Lee and drop smalley to the bench, thou I can see Shez bringing Liddell in from the cold for the experience he has. Hughes and windass up top. bench: Lee/Smalley, Stephens, Stam, Liddell, Lewi.