Great Point

Great point at Leicester but we need to start winning! What was Maher thinking? What was Fleming thinking? that's 4 times since Peterborough he's given the opposition a penalty. He's been lucky not to be sent off before today, he really needs to cut that out of his game! Fantastic performance, played much better than Leicester just needed some goals! Windass you legend!

Northampton we must win! No excuses!

Not much Fleming could do about it. It was a dreadful ball back to him from Maher and I think he was committed to going for it, the Leicester player (Fryatt I think) got there first and Fleming took his foot. He had to go.

This highlights the stupidity of not getting a back-up 'keeper in and if it wasn't for Windass, we would have lost. On saying that, we had a deffo penalty when Taylor was brought down and had more than a few chances afterwards.

Great result as I think we probably, as fans, expected to get beat if we're honest because Leicester are running away with it. Thought we played well all over the pitch and fully deserved to come away with the point. Three would have been brilliant, but I'm happy. :)

Problem now, is Fleming's ban for the Northampton match.

This highlights the stupidity of not getting a back-up 'keeper

Disagree... Its a gamble... A gamble you will probably lose once or twice a season.... But I believe having extra options on the bench have won us more games this season...

Basically I think its a risk worth taking...

Disagree... Its a gamble... A gamble you will probably lose once or twice a season.... But I believe having extra options on the bench have won us more games this season...

Basically I think its a risk worth taking...

But what about the ban? It leaves us short for Northampton and we will have to get a 'keeper in.