Just back

So so so so so proud.

Not gonna bother with a report, we've all seen the game. That will go down as one of THE heroic performances. I haven't seen anything like it since Everton. To all you who say this team has no character, no bottle, bollocks to you. That was frigging fantastic.

If we'd nicked a winner, it would have been the icing on the cake, but it even got to the point when the result didn't matter. Just brilliant.

The fans and the players are a credit to the club.

'ENGLAND'S NUMBER ONE, ENGLAND'S ENGLAND'S NUMBER ONE'

So so so so so proud

Not gonna bother with a report, we've all seen the game. That will go down as one of THE heroic performances. I haven't seen anything like it since Everton. To all you who say this team has no character, no bottle, bollocks to you. That was frigging fantastic.

If we'd nicked a winner, it would have been the icing on the cake, but it even got to the point when the result didn't matter. Just brilliant.

That sums it up for me - what a magnificent performance :grin:

So so so so so proud.

If they can play with that attitude and effort against 'big club' Northampton I will agree with you. Character and bottle when it suits them so far.

Absolutely loved it!! :grin:

Latics fans were buzzing. Dancing around and singing so loud you'd have thought it was us that were top of the league!

Just goes to show how the fans respond to the effort that is put in on the pitch.

If only we could get behind the team every game, as we definitely DO count as the 11th man (and woman!)

I had a smile from ear to ear all the way through that 90minutes.

Just a damn shame we couldn't nick it in the end, but with the sheer doggedness and determination against the odds it felt like a win!

Proud to be a Latics fan, and glad I was there :bounce:

Absolutely fantastic performance. Y'know, the defending was excellent, but we all know we can do it. We see it a good few times a season - I mean, we get results against the top sides consistently. No, what impressed me even more was the way we played the ball. We looked so classy at times.

Deserved the win, pleased with the point, but I hope a lot, including Shez and the lads, are rather disappointed with it. The way we get kept steaming forward in that second-half.

Well done, lads!