Loanees this week?

The rarely wrong Chron says Shez is to bring in a keeper on loan for Saturday's game and he's still pursuing the player mentioned last week.

Meanwhile, Simon Corney and Lee Duxbury are heading for Hungary today in search of new players.

Is that a keeper to sit on the bench? or is Crossley injured?

Feel sorry for Josh Bell,

If he isnt good enough then he should be allowed to move on

Currently he is receiving good coaching , and a guaranteed weekly wage.

He may not want to move, and be content to review his position at the end of the season.

Feel sorry for Josh Bell,

If he isnt good enough then he should be allowed to move on

Don't feel sorry for him at all...Shez and Norm clearly think he doesn't cut the mustard...it's not a lack of opportunity...it appears he just isn't good enough.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...if he's not good enough to make the bench when we only have two fit keepers, he's not good enough to be at the club. Saturday was coming, Flem had done it twice before and could have been sent off on either (especially the first). For all the fun and the sheer hilarity of Deano going in goal and keeping out the leaders for 40 minutes...the long and short of it is that for the 10th consecutive game (I think it's 10, may be wrong)...Bell didn't make the bench because the gap in quality between him and a makeshift outfield goalie was not sufficient to warrant dropping an option from the bench. That's a sad situation.

Edited by jsslatic