new keeper

why have we signed him on the morning of the game, O,Donell was the same, jones too, and more i have failed to mention. we have known for a week we need him, he hasnt had time to know the defence names, never mind train with em. i know stumbling blocks occur...but deal with em or look elsewhere...signing 6 hours b4 ko cant help!!

why have we signed him on the morning of the game, O,Donell was the same, jones too, and more i have failed to mention. we have known for a week we need him, he hasnt had time to know the defence names, never mind train with em. i know stumbling blocks occur...but deal with em or look elsewhere...signing 6 hours b4 ko cant help!!

The signing has been confirmed with 6 hours to go.....how do we know though if he has/hasn't been training with us all week?

Signing him now, rather than a week ago, surely gives us more time to keep him if needed?

not Rocket science this one he is available for Crewe on Mon 13th March. If he had signed yesterday he wouldn't.

but we dont need him...Greg will be back in next week, we dont need a keeper on the bench, or has all that changed now? and norm will be back by the crewe game anyway, nah dosnt make sense

The only worrying thing is that he is second choice at Hartlepool. Behind Adam Lee Barratt? That takes some doing.

Had a good game for me though, although the goal was slightly out of the 'OldhamSheridan can't see due to his vanity' range.

Will do Fleming some good to have competition - and a replacement for Crossley will soon be needed anyway.