dear andy liddell

im not doing to bad am i....already called a moron and now being likened to an idiot as well....thought personal attacks wer'nt allowed on here,hahahah

andy liddell has been a fantastic player for our club,and a true proffessional in every sense of the word.

i just think it best all round come the end of the season he retires,with his head held high,instead of being remembered for the odd 3 or 4 mins here and there.

when everyone in the team is fit,now we have jones back n hines is here(end of season most likely) i dont think he should be on the bench,he has had his time,and i just think other players need a chance instead.

if i get slagged off for thinking it then so be it,its my opinion,not yours or anybody else's....

it would seem there are certain players or certain subjects you just cant have a go at or comment about,and if this board is for open and frank discussions about everything latics,warts and all,then that shouldnt be the case,otherwise it isnt a free and open forum,its a dictatorship where the thought police clamp down on freedom of speech..

i have contributed about 6 posts to this thread,im not the one who's made it 4 almost 5 pages long.

It was your opening post which began a clamour of people taking the piss. And I haven't likened you to an idiot - only the first bit was in direct reply to you, the rest was an expansion.

As you often do you are changing your tune on an opinion to suit the specific post you are replying to.

Ignoring the bold for now, you have gone from this:

please hurry up and retire.

you have had your time,your last two sub appearences have been rubbish,please stop trying to take the ball in the corners to wind the clock down then either take it out of play or foul the oppo player...

you have been a good footballer over the years,and i thank you for your service,but its time to go im affraid. :shock:

To this:

there has been some decent points raised however you view this thread.

at the start of the season lidds warranted his place in the team,with his performances,was very good,unfortunately now he doesnt,people say oh he has an old head he knows what to do best...but so does greegs who was stillon the pitch,and allott for that matter.

we had a striker in the box wanting the ball ,he could of crossed and hughes could of scored,but he didnt....

And now to this (and there have been no decent points - only rubbish and obvious retorts):

im not saying he is a bad player,far from it,his early season form was fantastic and he genuinely deserved his place in the team...

but now he shouldnt be getting on at the expense of allassandra or lee or any other younger player.

what did he do that lewis couldnt have done....

as for his last two appearences,no..i dont want him to score a goal,would be nice but hey,its just he has obviously been sent on with instructions from shez,not been able to carry them out and put the team on the backfoot,instead of using his wise old head,holding the ball and running down the clock.

and eventually this:

andy liddell has been a fantastic player for our club,and a true proffessional in every sense of the word.

i just think it best all round come the end of the season he retires,with his head held high,instead of being remembered for the odd 3 or 4 mins here and there.

when everyone in the team is fit,now we have jones back n hines is here(end of season most likely) i dont think he should be on the bench,he has had his time,and i just think other players need a chance instead.

Had you posted that in the first place I don't reckon the thread would have got to this stage......but I suppose you were coaxed there in the end. :)

Now please note the quotes of yours that I have put in bold.

Could you please make up your mind Eddie..................................and stick to it! :tongue1:

You also posted this which is probably the best post I have ever read from you.

but if thats the case then how do you expect us to respect our elders,when they obviously have no respect for the younger generation.

Well done.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic