Anyone Applying For WC Tickets?

why do you not support our national team?

I think he does Scotty, but it sounds like he is losing interest just like myself. I don't get excited watching them on TV, so to pay a crazy amount of money to watch them in the World Cup isn't an option. I am ashamed to say it but watching Scotland gives me more pleasure because they give a damn about playing for their country.

Sure they do, pdw, sure they do. well that's what the papers say so it must be true, mustn't it.

Don't need the papers, I go and watch them when I can. I'm not saying its great to watch (it is Scotland after all) but the effort is telling.

Don't need the papers, I go and watch them when I can. I'm not saying its great to watch (it is Scotland after all) but the effort is telling.

Easy way out saying the players ain't interested. I do it myself when annoyed/pissed*. But, it still remains that there is no bigger prize than the World Cup. And you will get no bigger admiration than playing for your national team.

I admit watching Scotland 'play' gives us all pleasure.

*Bob off, saying it is all the time. There were them ten minutes at Tranmere that time.