Chaddy End For Leeds Game

Went down to BP to swop my Rocky season tickets for the Leeds game earlier......this may be a 'titanic' but it turns out the Chaddy is unreserved!! Staggered.

The bus to Yeovil was leaving too. I can confirm that Hines, Golbourne and Duxbury are travelling. :)

So is the Main Stand Paddock where me and my boy are going! Feckin' carnage! get there early people!

I was absolutely gobsmacked.

But then again, whenever I've bought numbered tickets for a game at Latics there's always been some tosser sat in them before I got there and no steward prepared to shift them.

:lol: Very true.

The main reason for my bemusement other the carnage that shall ensue is the reduction in capacity that unreserved seating means (or so I have heard).

I can see some upset season ticket holders on the horizon......

Are they kept up to date season on season? My ST seats in the Rocky don't have a sticker on it....I often have to move a pair of idiots.

:disappointed:

My RRE seat had mysteriously lost its 'reserved' tagging after the Stockport game.

On a separate note, and something I posted on another thread earlier, tickets for the RRE should not be sold at a discount (£18) for games like this.

My RRE seat had mysteriously lost its 'reserved' tagging after the Stockport game.

On a separate note, and something I posted on another thread earlier, tickets for the RRE should not be sold at a discount (£18) for games like this.

One seat in front of me I noticed wasnt there on Saturday