poor crowd and game.

be interesting to see shez comments after this one then....obviously it wont be long before the board is filled with vitriolic overtones again then.

after tonight and the yeovil result we have seriously got to doubt if we are good enough even for the top 6. does sheridan really know which is his best team.

after tonight and the yeovil result we have seriously got to doubt if we are good enough even for the top 6. does sheridan really know which is his best team.

maybe he does..maybe he doesnt....

were not scoring goals,creating chances but not putting them away.

have to see what others who have been have to say..

but you just know its...windass is crap....hughes couldnt hit a barn door with a banjo.....loanees waste of money etc etc.

utter filth again re the lesser sides. Couldnt go tonight but my dad left 5 mins ago. Everyone awful, sat next to a Barnsley scout watching Taylor and Lambert, said hed watched taylor a few times and said 'all he is is head down and no end product' Also said our centre midfield has no movement and that no one gets the ball from centre mid and runs with it (HELLLLOOO SHEZ - KIERAN ****ING LEE!!!!). Also asked why can me and you see it but the manager can't??(.....SHEZ????........)

Yes Shez thats right you'll get your 'mates' up for the big games but when it comes to effort and workrate against the rest we have none.

We'll harry and dominate top of the table leicester with 10 men but we wont work hard against the rest(closing down, runing at men etc)

League postion belies our true position. Hughes and Windass are good strikers, our midfield is the weak link AGAIN.

This is not a tirrade against the players etc, just an honest, deep down view of how i see us.

We have the players/combinations in our squad to batter teams, Shez just doesnt see it.

Fleming

Eardley

Gregan

Hazell

Jones

Smalley

Allott

Lee

Taylor

Hughes

Alessandra/Windass

Subs: Budzt, Stam, Maher, Alessandra/Windass, Ferreira.

utter filth again re the lesser sides. Couldnt go tonight but my dad left 5 mins ago. Everyone awful, sat next to a Barnsley scout watching Taylor and Lambert, said hed watched taylor a few times and said 'all he is is head down and no end product' Also said our centre midfield has no movement and that no one gets the ball from centre mid and runs with it (HELLLLOOO SHEZ - KIERAN ****ING LEE!!!!). Also asked why can me and you see it but the manager can't??(.....SHEZ????........)

Yes Shez thats right you'll get your 'mates' up for the big games but when it comes to effort and workrate against the rest we have none.

We'll harry and dominate top of the table leicester with 10 men but we wont work hard against the rest(closing down, runing at men etc)

League postion belies our true position. Hughes and Windass are good strikers, our midfield is the weak link AGAIN.

This is not a tirrade against the players etc, just an honest, deep down view of how i see us.

We have the players/combinations in our squad to batter teams, Shez just doesnt see it.

Fleming

Eardley

Gregan

Hazell

Jones

Smalley

Allott

Lee

Taylor

Hughes

Alessandra/Windass

why arent they scoring goals then....hughes again missed a sitter according to a text from a mate..

Fleming

Eardley

Gregan

Hazell

Jones

Smalley

Allott

Lee

Taylor

Hughes

Alessandra/Windass

agree totally,shez needs to read this board

er.....MIDFIELD??!!! My dad said Windass passed the ball back to our CM's and they were both in our own half, says it all.

oh dear...whos flattened your pancakes then....no need to shout at me,i didnt lose the game....

as for shez reading this board.....go and wash your mouth out with soap....would have to admit he's wrong if he did..and we know he wont do that.

sorry, not meant as an attack on you, just thought the answer to your question was a little obvious (although yes, i know it isnt the midfield taking hughes's shots for him, but apart from tonight there has been no decent service - smalley excluded - from midfield since stockport.)

Edited by shefflatic

[quote name='shefflatic' date='Feb 24 2009, 21:38 PM' post='223490'

....We have the players/combinations in our squad to batter teams, Shez just doesnt see it.....

I agree, we have seen far too many players come and go, we have not been settled for most of the season and what does it say to the likes of Eardley when a loanee comes in and takes your place in the team? I know we need people in to have cover, but why are playing a reserve player from another club instead of a first team regular?

It just feels like we have a team of journeymen rather than our own settled squad and we have Jones to come back and the lad from Chelsea to accomodate. It's all getting very confusing as we now have six loan players.

Strange decisions to drop Fleming again and Maher, I just can't figure out the logic. I know we have to trust Sheridans judgement and I can't comment on a game when I'm not there. Everything about the team feels very uneasy at the moment and we won't be in the top six if this carries on.

:blink:

[quote name='shefflatic' date='Feb 24 2009, 21:38 PM' post='223490'

I know we have to trust Sheridans judgement and I can't comment on a game when I'm not there. Everything about the team feels very uneasy at the moment and we won't be in the top six if this carries on.

:blink:

Why? I don't trust Shez's judgement at all, the guy couldn't find his arse with both hands. Hughes and Windass are too static, the midfield lacks guile and he can't decide on who to play at fullback. Problems he's had since taking the job at ifferent times yet he still scratches failing to answer qustions he has created himself.