• Dean Windass
    • Lee Hughes
    • Deane Smalley
    • Neal Eardley
    • Lewis Alessandra
    • Andy Liddell

Guest sheridans_world

Sean Gregan for me.

Eardly was abysmal, I want us to send Budtz back, Hines was disappointing and Allott and Whitaker were both playing left back....*

*in the dressing room.

Gregan and Rubes, whilst they're probably our two best players, need to start linking up with the centre mids more when passing....too many long balls out wide or upfront, missing out Allot and Whittaker.

But yeah, Greegs MOM for me tonight too.

There should be an option ' none ' though.

Edited by Yard Dog

Can I vote for the fans who watched it all? Not the ones who pissed off before the end, but the ones who stayed and watched all 90 minutes of that shower of s***e?

I'm sorry Dave, but i did piss off 2 minutes before the game ended and I make no apology for it. Another 2 or 42 minutes would have made no difference, however I wasn't hanging around to hear those Boo, make abusive remarks or slag everyone associated with OAFC off, as they do.

We all know they were poor, i just didn't want to stay. Plus I fancied an earlier pint than some!! :wink:

Reason for edit; Oh yes..Gregan

Edited by futchers briefs

Sean Gregan for me.

Eardly was abysmal, I want us to send Budtz back, Hines was disappointing

Eardley adysmal?! Yet Hines only disapointing? Eh?

I thought Eards was ok, can only remember him losing the ball twice. He overlapped and looked 'motivated'.

Smalley MOTM.

so the majority are voting for Gregan, the same Gregan who captained us to that 2nd half shocker, who was supposed to be marshalling the defence that gave away two sloppy goals (and could/should have given away more) and who's stupid challenge led to their second and killer goal???

Smalley was the onlu one to come out with any credit for me.

Sheridans world clearly has a serious problem with Eardley. Hines was woeful, Eardley did give the ball away a couple of times when he came on but I think he was the first full back to put in a good challenge. And as has been said before he did look motivated when he came on which is more than can be said for most of em.

Cant see how you can single out Eardley above any other player for last nights performance