Tonight

This is not knee-jerk.....We will not get out of this division while Sheridan is in charge!!!!

His man management and motivation is absolutely zero and I can't defend him any longer!!

Budtz.....Why?

Hines.....Why?

Whittaker....Why?

What has Maher, Fleming and Eardley done wrong?

Shez thinks he's Alex Ferguson....If we won 6 games on the bounce he'd still change his team!

Yes we should have scored from the penalty, and yes Windass should have done better when hitting the bar but from the moment Bristol scored the game was over.

All night long the movement from Hughes and Windass was non-existant and when we we're chasing the game what happens...We take a forward off for a forward and then take a forward off for a flamin geriatric!!!!

I've had enough of Sheridans unbelievable decisions and it's time for a change!

Don't anybody come on here and defend what happened tonight.....If we weren't playing Leeds next home game we would be lucky to get 3000.

A lot of contracts are up at the end of the season there will probably be a major clearout and once again I think we'll be starting from scratch!!!!

Progress so far under Sheridan.....NIL!!!

This is not knee-jerk.....We will not get out of this division while Sheridan is in charge!!!!

His man management and motivation is absolutely zero and I can't defend him any longer!!

Budtz.....Why?

Hines.....Why?

Whittaker....Why?

Shez thinks he's Alex Ferguson....If we won 6 games on the bounce he'd still change his team!

Yes we should have scored from the penalty, and yes Windass should have done better when hitting the bar but from the moment Bristol scored the game was over.

All night long the movement from Hughes and Windass was non-existant and when we we're chasing the game what happens...We take a forward off for a forward and then take a forward off for a flamin geriatric!!!!

Don't anybody come on here and defend what happened tonight.....If we weren't playing Leeds next home game we would be lucky to get 3000.

A lot of contracts are up at the end of the season there will probably be a major clearout and once again I think we'll be starting from scratch!!!!

Totally agree some people are saying sheridan got us in the play offs in his first season and 8th last year dont think they have noticed were still in this f*****g division tho.

Totally agree some people are saying sheridan got us in the play offs in his first season and 8th last year dont think they have noticed were still in this f*****g division tho.

And have also had the personnel to get out of this division in each of them

Budtz.....Why?

Hines.....Why?

Whittaker....Why?

Maybe Sheridan thought Flem was to blame for the Yeovil goal on Sat. That's all I can think of.

Guest sheridans_world
I agree. There is no comparison between Butdz and Fleming.

That said, I don't think it was Butdz who cost us the game today.

Agreed, a few of Budtz flaps left me wondering tonight. Does he not like kicking the ball? Why the insistence to punch, he left us in a very dangerous position for their first corner.

I agree. There is no comparison between Butdz and Fleming.

That said, I don't think it was Butdz who cost us the game today.

No you can't blame the goalie but shez is distroying some of our own players confidence by dropping them for loanees.

Eardley should never have been dropped in the first place and tonight was witness to how his confidence

has now gone. - Joke

Fleming - Can't be blaimed for Yeovil and even if shez thinks he can how on earth can you drop him for one mistake - Joke

Maher - finally finding his feet and last few games was getting better with each agme , then gets dropped - Joke

Windass - getting worse with each game and shouldn't be on the pitch - Joke

Allessandra - what has he got to do to start - Joke

Shez = now lost the plot and is becomming a JOKE

Think Shez has now finally taken us as far as he can and time for change-

Budtz.....Why?

Hines.....Why?

Whittaker....Why?

Couldnt of put it better myself!