If Sheridan Plays Windass in the starting 11 on Monday!

KYLEOAFC

To Play Or Not to Play that is the question!  

129 members have voted

1. 1. What should Shez do?

• Play Kabba thus dropping Windass
    • Play Windass Boots & All

Then that will prove all us doubters right, and he is using the buddy selection system.

There’s no way on Earth Windass should get in the team ahead of Kabba especially after yesterdays performance.

The whole team Benefited from his (Kabba) desire to win the ball and make runs for the benefit of others.

Hughes seemed to enjoy playing with Kabba and both showed signs of a great partnership prospect.

Its whether or not Sheridan has the balls to leave the pink booted TV personality out or not, I really hope so.

Edited by KYLEOAFC

put windy on bench and if we arent doing well, bring him on after 55 mins. just to confuse the yorkshire puddings. just seen them on itv. looked good going forward but piss poor at the back. :lol:

He travelled yesterday and was on the pitch at the end.

Then that will prove all us doubters right, and he is using the buddy selection system.

There’s no way on Earth Windass should get in the team ahead of Kabba especially after yesterdays performance.

The whole team Benefited from his (Kabba) desire to win the ball and make runs for the benefit of others.

Hughes seemed to enjoy playing with Kabba and both showed signs of a great partnership prospect.

Its whether or not Sheridan has the balls to leave the pink booted TV personality out or not, I really hope so.

CAn't say I agree with that.

HE dropped Windass yesterday. Not even a sub.

If Windass is half the Prem standard he imagines that will ahve been a kick up the bum.

He will be working his bits of in taining, and chomping to play at Leeds.

Could well be excellent management. Drop him before the big game and make him work for it.

Bit yes, Windass as sub. From what you ahve all said KAbba made a huge difference, and I am sure Windass could see it.

CAn't say I agree with that.

HE dropped Windass yesterday. Not even a sub.

If Windass is half the Prem standard he imagines that will ahve been a kick up the bum.

He will be working his bits of in taining, and chomping to play at Leeds.

Could well be excellent management. Drop him before the big game and make him work for it.

Bit yes, Windass as sub. From what you ahve all said KAbba made a huge difference, and I am sure Windass could see it.

Sheridan didn't drop him, he picked up a knock and didn't play.

If windass plays on monday I will be REALLY peed off with sheridan, you don't change a winning side and especially one that played like we did in that first half It was a breath of fresh air and really exciting and upbeat to watch.

Windass brings nothing to the team and has a negative effect on others.

Windass doesn’t want to be here why the fook should we even have him in the ground we should be using Alessandra as a super sub and building his confidence not some old useless loan player who's a has been and who couldnt care less if we go up or not.

Use your pink boots to walk home dean.

you don't change a winning side and especially one that played like we did in that first half It was a breath of fresh air and really exciting and upbeat to watch.

I agree

you don't change a winning side and especially one that played like we did in that first half It was a breath of fresh air and really exciting and upbeat to watch.

Actually, if you can improve a winning side then you should change it. I don't believe in tinkering for tinkering's sake though and I am a believer that a settled side is a good thing.

Windass brings nothing to the team and has a negative effect on others.

He brings an element of class with some of his flicks. It is disappointing that we haven't capitalised more on this. That said, we lose so much movement when he's on the pitch, and it has, since Leicester, felt a bit like the Dean Windass show rather than a promotion push.

Windass doesn’t want to be here why the fook should we even have him in the ground we should be using Alessandra as a super sub and building his confidence not some old useless loan player who's a has been and who couldnt care less if we go up or not.

After his recent comments, I agree.

Lol. How can you improve a winning side?

You have just won the award for the most ridiculous comment of the day.

Taking it to an extreme, let's say we won at Millwall. Despite not being at the races again in the second half. We would have a winning team.

If in this extreme world Rio Ferdinand, or Frank Lampard or Wayne Rooney could be brought in on loan, would you play him?

A manager should always look to improve his side. The only problem Shez has is that when he brings in new faces he doesn't always achieve that objective. You can also improve a winning side with coaching, tactics and motivation - playing the same players.

Edited by opinions4u

You have just won the award for the most ridiculous comment of the day.

An what are you? the ridiculouse comment of the day judge?

I think it was you that made a ridiculouse comment and are just trying to reflect it on me. If we already have a winning side (which was a consistently winning side) how can you improve it? And whats the point in tryin? duhh

An what are you? the ridiculouse comment of the day judge?

I think it was you that made a ridiculouse comment and are just trying to reflect it on me. If we already have a winning side (which was a consistently winning side) how can you improve it? And whats the point in tryin? duhh

Ah, changing the rules of the game now?

Even in those circumstances you look at who the opposition coming up are, and pick the best players in your squad to win the next game. That may not be the same 11 that won last week, although it often will be.

Even in those circumstances, you look at who may not sign a new contract in the summer, and consider giving somebody else in the squad a run out (or dipping in to the transfer market to bring in a replacement as and when the window allows).

Even in those circumstances, you consider resting a player who has had a minor knock - even if he could play.

I'll even play the Kelvin Lomax card here. He was playing well earlier in the season and we were winning games. Would you have left him in when better players could do that job?

Edited by opinions4u

I'll even play the Kelvin Lomax card here. He was playing well earlier in the season and we were winning games. Would you have left him in when better players could do that job?

Obiously not if the team wasn't still a winning side near the end of the season.

Edited by Oldham_Gaz

Actually, if you can improve a winning side then you should change it. I don't believe in tinkering for tinkering's sake though and I am a believer that a settled side is a good thing.

He brings an element of class with some of his flicks. It is disappointing that we haven't capitalised more on this. That said, we lose so much movement when he's on the pitch, and it has, since Leicester, felt a bit like the Dean Windass show rather than a promotion push.

After his recent comments, I agree.

Kabba showed more class & Determination and a threat at goal in the first 35 minutes than windass has done since he's been here.

Windass wouldnt improve that team.

Lets not forget though DJ played well considering he hasnt played in a while but please frank dont change the Hughes & Kabba partnership i cant watch windass anymore hes just not the player we need.

What you on about, thats what i meant in the first place

It's not what you typed though.

How can you improve a winning side?

does not say

If we already have a winning side (which was a consistently winning side) how can you improve it?
Edited by opinions4u

well im not guna mean a single game winning side am i!

Well, that's how most people will have read it.

But continuing the point you intended to make, I would change any winning side if it made the team better.

You wouldn't.