If Sheridan Plays Windass in the starting 11 on Monday!

KYLEOAFC

To Play Or Not to Play that is the question!  

129 members have voted

1. 1. What should Shez do?

• Play Kabba thus dropping Windass
    • Play Windass Boots & All

If windass plays on monday I will be REALLY peed off with sheridan, you don't change a winning side and especially one that played like we did in that first half It was a breath of fresh air and really exciting and upbeat to watch.

Windass brings nothing to the team and has a negative effect on others.

Windass doesn’t want to be here why the fook should we even have him in the ground we should be using Alessandra as a super sub and building his confidence not some old useless loan player who's a has been and who couldnt care less if we go up or not.

Use your pink boots to walk home dean.

Sheridan didn't drop him, he picked up a knock and didn't play.

Where have you read that, as I haven't seen it anywhere?

If I had more than two it would detract from the point I am trying to make to Frank, I feel strongly about this one :angry: lol

who is frank....and what does he think???

i think mr windass has had a few games to impress,his debut was like a breath of fresh air,and from time to time we have seen the quality,but only 1 goal...

this half of the season now we need to be all guns blazing,so i think for now he should be started from the bench,and more mobile and agile players given preference....were gonna have two flying wingers,so if we have a slowcoach who cant run onto crosses or get there in time pretty defunct luxury if you ask me.

Inside Info :wink: Somebody asked the question I think.

So can I take it that "they" asked Windass or Shez.

They would say that wouldn't they..

If you want to beleive he was injured, beleive away.

But I believe it will be Kabba to start and Windass on the bench, but I would not have a problem if it was the other way round

Edited by singe

So can I take it that "they" asked Windass or Shez.

They would say that wouldn't they..

If you want to beleive he was injured, beleive away.

But I believe it will be Kabba to start and Windass on the bench, but I would not have a problem if it was the other way round

No doubt windass will mention he picked up a slight knock on his blog later.

Own up, who were the 5 who prefer Windarse to Kabba?!

I was one of them. didn't go yesterday but I've seen some immature rections to new signings before. I reckon in certain games there will be room for them both, I genuinely hope Kabba will be a success, and I reckon we'll see better from Deano too who doesn't deserve the childish stick he gets on this board.

So Deano bashers, you own up! Which one of you big bollocked boys would call him to his face eh?

Then that will prove all us doubters right, and he is using the buddy selection system.

There’s no way on Earth Windass should get in the team ahead of Kabba especially after yesterdays performance.

The whole team Benefited from his (Kabba) desire to win the ball and make runs for the benefit of others.

Hughes seemed to enjoy playing with Kabba and both showed signs of a great partnership prospect.

Its whether or not Sheridan has the balls to leave the pink booted TV personality out or not, I really hope so.

he did. nuff said