How many seconds will it be before......

How many seconds into the match before Gregan clatters into Beckford and puts him on his arse tomorrow night? :grin:

Place your bets!

After some of Gregans touches the last few games I am putting money on Beckford.

Gregan do what you do but take one less touch doing it!!! lol

After some of Gregans touches the last few games I am putting money on Beckford.

Gregan do what you do but take one less touch doing it!!! lol

Too true!!!

I know gregan knows what he is doing (i think)... but sometimes he does stuff that makes me really nervous.

It always looks different from the stand than on the pitch though... so maybe im over exagerrating... or am i? :huh:

Too true!!!

I know gregan knows what he is doing (i think)... but sometimes he does stuff that makes me really nervous.

It always looks different from the stand than on the pitch though... so maybe im over exagerrating... or am i? :huh:

Theres no doubt Gregan is a good defender in this division but once he has controlled the ball he does take a touch too many, He looks more comfortable when he is in a position that determines he can only take one touch like a headed clearance or a hoof when in danger.

When he tries to play it or take somebody on thats when mistakes happen.

just realised i should clarify my interpretation of 'clatter'

a fair challenge that leaves the opponent on the floor, with at least 5% less confidence. greegs could foul him, no danger.

Without wishing to cyber-bully you too much Daz, have you seen many Oldham-Leeds games in the last season or too? Or many games with us against the better teams with better forwards? It's my recollection that Mr Gregan has come out of them looking like he is quite good at playing football.

Without wishing to cyber-bully you too much Daz, have you seen many Oldham-Leeds games in the last season or too? Or many games with us against the better teams with better forwards? It's my recollection that Mr Gregan has come out of them looking like he is quite good at playing football.

Without bullying you too much did you go to Hereford? :huh:

Gregans last season in the starting 11 for us if we go up, he will be given a year as a squad player but i would like to think we could get better especially playing in the championship.

So Greegs is sorting Beckford out..

So who is sorting Becchio???????

we are oldham, who are leeds? lets concentrate on our own game and leave the scum to themselves. our defence has the ability to cope no problem, they just need to turn up

i've got him, don't worry...

:rifle::stretcher:

i reckon beckford will be lured into a false sense of security,then hazell or jones will take him out.....

if killkenny plays who will be the first to take him out??? and will he cry like a schoolboy to the ref.

first booking of the game...hughes or greegan.

How many seconds into the match before Gregan clatters into Beckford and puts him on his arse tomorrow night? :grin:

Place your bets!

I'm rather hoping that Beckford trips at the top of the steps on his way out to warm up, injuring himself sufficiently to keep him out until about May 25th! :wink: