ST holders tommorow

Can anybody, maybe Max Damage, Rick or LeylandLatic, please explain the situation where by Oldham Athletic sell the same match ticket twice?

I just can't grasp it - is the following statement not true?

If you don't go and swop your ST for a replacement match ticket then your potential replacement ticket will be unused and there will be an empty seat which has been paid for just the once (by you).

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anybody, maybe Max Damage, Rick or LeylandLatic, please explain the situation where by Oldham Athletic sell the same match ticket twice?

I just can't grasp it - is the following statement not true?

I Don't know which of those statements is true and I don't really care either <_<

Get a grip and stop acting like spoilt kids. OK, it wasn't expected that any team would have the entire RRE but it has happened and I think with good reason. There would be more Leeds fans trying to get into home areas (with success I may add) and the club are maximusing potential revenue. There was plenty of notice given and ample opportunity to sort yourselves out. Like some fella pointed out, he lives 70 miles away and sorted it out via post.

The moaning, crying, winging and bleating about all this is to be quite honest, ludicrous. Stop being so fecking precious and get behind the boys tonight.

And I'm certainly not using that poxy 'rant off' emoticon.

I am going to nip down to The Clayton Green now, and find two of the biggest, ugliest Stone Island clad coke sniffing Leeds idiots I can find, give them the tickets and £20 each along with a description of you and ask them to go and sit next to you :lol:

Here's how I view the club at the moment:

1) Open and honest with communication to the fans - including those, like me, who bought a season ticket in the RRE

2) Not put prices up for three seasons

3) Best chance of promotion since Dowie

4) Just beaten a key top 6 rival

5) Bit frustrating with the home form, but the quality of football this season has been better than last.

6) A manager who is so nearly there, but frustratingly not quite ... and not quite looking like bridging the gap

There's a lot to debate, a bit to moan at, some stuff to get excited at and a thrilling end of the season to come.

Moan about the team selection if you like. Say it as it is about the performances.

But I really do not understand any of the moaning on this board about the organisation of tickets for this game (or any other), the moving from one stand to another (that you were told would happen back in January) or the preference of some to go and watch this match in a pub.

Get behind your club and your team ffs.