Leeds SCUM!

Apparently, in the excitement of their goal, a chair was broken by one of them and a so called "drunken fan" picked up the piece of broken chair and threw it about 10 rows down (pretty hard) and hit one of the Leeds fans in the chops. Was a pretty bad hit apparently with plenty of blood. The "drunken" guys mates are said to have given him a bit of stick about it but shut up when the wounded guys mates came looking for him. They was stoped by the police and as far as I can tell the wrong guy was pulled from the crowd by the police for the assault. Then shortly after the "drunken" guy handed himself in and admitted to it.

I have a look at their forum sometimes and its not surprising to see them talking to some of their own members as if they were fans from a completely different club.

Makes you wonder why they get such a bad rep don't it.

They even call some of their own fans scum. Quite amusing.

I just hope the chair was allrite :D

i had the dubious pleasure of getting the train back to manchester with the leeds fans. Had to listen to some arsehole berating a fellow leeds fan for walking back to the station on her own, cos apparently it's not safe for a woman to walk through Oldham on her own 'with all the P*kis'.Then when 2 black blokes got off at Dean Lane he thought it was appropriate to say 'oh,banana boat's got off'. Wish i'd had the bottle to tell him what an obnoxious bigoted t**t he was.

Apparently, in the excitement of their goal, a chair was broken by one of them and a so called "drunken fan" picked up the piece of broken chair and threw it about 10 rows down (pretty hard) and hit one of the Leeds fans in the chops. Was a pretty bad hit apparently with plenty of blood. The "drunken" guys mates are said to have given him a bit of stick about it but shut up when the wounded guys mates came looking for him. They was stoped by the police and as far as I can tell the wrong guy was pulled from the crowd by the police for the assault. Then shortly after the "drunken" guy handed himself in and admitted to it.

I have a look at their forum sometimes and its not surprising to see them talking to some of their own members as if they were fans from a completely different club.

Makes you wonder why they get such a bad rep don't it.

They even call some of their own fans scum. Quite amusing.

I just hope the chair was allrite :D

I saw this on Waccoe and to be fair, most people replied to it condemning it and sounded pretty disgusted by the incident. I was slightly expecting a little hassle walking through them all after the game behind the RRE and where their coaches were but was fine.

The rarely wrong Chron confirms:

The lone arrest was a Leeds fan who was charged with assault. He is alleged to have broken the back off a seat in the Rochdale Road Stand and flung it hitting one of his own team’s supporters.

Just that one arrest and ten Latics fans ejected. :disappointed:

i had the dubious pleasure of getting the train back to manchester with the leeds fans. Had to listen to some arsehole berating a fellow leeds fan for walking back to the station on her own, cos apparently it's not safe for a woman to walk through Oldham on her own 'with all the P*kis'.Then when 2 black blokes got off at Dean Lane he thought it was appropriate to say 'oh,banana boat's got off'. Wish i'd had the bottle to tell him what an obnoxious bigoted t**t he was.

It's come to something when you have to wait until the blacks have got off the train to make derogatory comments.

It's political correctness gone mad.

This item from 'To Ell and Back' details the anti-Hughes chants, and reads in the 6th and 7th paragraphs as though the writer thought those in the small part of the RRE were Latics fans:

http://www.clubfanzine.com/leeds/v2.showNews.php?id=18375

Have I misinterpreted it?

Think he was talking about the main stand lower.

We had a loud mouthed leeds fan sat in the Chaddy end about 4 seats from me giving it some and generally annoying people.

Latics fans were telling him to shut up etc but to no avail. After Taylor got sythed down by their player and he was biggin it up and congratulating their player, I'd had enough and told him in no uncertain terms to shut his ferkin big fat mouth, sit down or F. off to the other end with the rest of his scum supporters. He squared up to me about 5" taller, and with me pappin my pants he held his hand out to shake mine, said sorry and sat down and we hardly heard another squeek out of him - was funny as!

no way the 10 ejections were all latics fans. one in the mainstand lower was a latics fan (supposedly, i havent seen him there all season before monday) but i counted at least four others who were leeds fans ejected cos they were in the wrong end, and thats just near me.

no way the 10 ejections were all latics fans. one in the mainstand lower was a latics fan (supposedly, i havent seen him there all season before monday) but i counted at least four others who were leeds fans ejected cos they were in the wrong end, and thats just near me.

Deffo not all latics fans thrown out. I was in the main stand lower and the latics fan i know. He was thrown out for swearing at trundle (which is fair enoguh) but the other 4/5 where Leeds fans in the wrong end.

ps He is a latics fan who usually sits in the rocky rd end with us. Also been to a couple of local away games with us. Only really started coming regular this season (turned him from a red!) :grin: