IANMMS (oldham fan) on rivals.

Posting on the Leeds sites various intelligent comments such as “watch out for turks carrying knives”

I hate Leeds as much as anyone but if this is somebody off here then Wind your neck in, your doing us no favours and your posts are clearly demonstrating the poverty of your brain!

Keep the faith, loose the dumb ass!

But its ok for Leeds who stabbed a Oldham fan last night

No obviously its not but to use your point to emphasise mine its like Leeds fans coming on here bragging about it!

So because an Oldham fan was stabbed does that give you the urge to go on Leeds sites and brag about Turks stabbing two innocent fathers to death?

It doesn’t make me want to do that.

No obviously its not but to use your point to emphasise mine its like Leeds fans coming on here bragging about it!

So because an Oldham fan was stabbed does that give you the urge to go on Leeds sites and brag about Turks stabbing two innocent fathers to death?

:unsure:

Well said Kyle.

Posting on the Leeds sites various intelligent comments such as “watch out for turks carrying knives”

I hate Leeds as much as anyone but if this is somebody off here then Wind your neck in, your doing us no favours and your posts are clearly demonstrating the poverty of your brain!

Keep the faith, loose the dumb ass!

some "latics fans" are brain dead....bit like the ones in the chaddy who tried to start the chant of theres only one yorkshire ripper, tossers!

some "latics fans" are brain dead....bit like the ones in the chaddy who tried to start the chant of theres only one yorkshire ripper, tossers!

TBH I think the ones that sing that are the younger generation who have no idea who he was and the ones that lack severely in intelligence.

One of his victims was a 16 year old girl.

To glorify the murder of a 16 year old girl by singing there’s only one Yorkshire ripper kind of answers itself to the type of people that sing it, clueless and intellectually impotent!

But we are not alone in having 'fans' like that. :disappointed:

Were they the same :censored: im thinking of?

ones at the top singing that and always look out for turks carryin knifes, and shouting galatasaray?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Edited by Markoasis
swearing

''Always look out for Turks carrying knives'' was sung a few times in the Chaddy last night....seemed to be the younger lot trying to get it going. It didn't catch on.

I know people can get carried away at football matches, especially after a few beers in a game against hated rivals (done it myself and chanted some not-so-nice things) but in the cold light of day people have gotta come to their senses and realise that gloating about the murder of two English football fans is heartless, sad and pathetic.

Were they the same :censored:'s im thinking of?

ones at the top singing that and always look out for turks carryin knifes, and shouting galatasaray?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i dont know, it did seem to be coming from the bottom part of the stand by a minority...but could be wrong, may have been the top.

thay tried to get it started but it faded very quickly because people didnt join in...and rightfully so

TBH I think the ones that sing that are the younger generation who have no idea who he was and the ones that lack severely in intelligence.

One of his victims was a 16 year old girl.

To glorify the murder of a 16 year old girl by singing there’s only one Yorkshire ripper kind of answers itself to the type of people that sing it, clueless and intellectually impotent!

But we are not alone in having 'fans' like that. :disappointed:

The 'Die, Die, Ricketts' brigade then. An embarrassment to the club.

I've looked at rivals a few times since making the move over to OWTB. It seems like there's two Latics fans left on it (ianmms and timnicebutdim), who sit there all day arguing with the few fans left on other boards over who's the more inbred. Whilst I wish there were more opposition fans on here, a look at the boards now is a reminder of why leaving Rivals wasn't the worst thing in the world...

Whatever happened to jklatics.net?

Edited by jsslatic

i dont know, it did seem to be coming from the bottom part of the stand by a minority...but could be wrong, may have been the top.

thay tried to get it started but it faded very quickly because people didnt join in...and rightfully so

Wouldn't join in? It's political correctness gone mad.

I do believe that they were factually correct. :wink:

Regards,

Harry.

Edit . P.S. And Thank God there was only 1. I followed his trial daily in the broadsheets to undersatnd the full gory detail of what that man did. Totally unbelievable and needless to say not very nice.

Edited by Harry Dowds Green Shirt

I do believe that they were factually correct. :wink:

Regards,

Harry.

Edit . P.S. And Thank God there was only 1. I followed his trial daily in the broadsheets to undersatnd the full gory detail of what that man did. Totally unbelievable and needless to say not very nice.

Francis Bruno's best mate.

No Danger.