F*** off Shez

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we were most definitely beaten by the better team on the day, and definitely in the first half, and I think its probably best so say they could have easily had more than 1 goal in the first half.

do I expect Latics to win every week, of course not

do I expect Latics to beat every single team in the league above us, no, football does not work like that.

I can take losing, whether it be a 3-0 defeat by a far better team than us, or any scenario, as long as the players show a bit of pride and desire to get something out of the game.

However, today we were just utter crap. Showed no passion, no urgency, no desire to take the game by the scruff of the neck. Well done to colchester, and Latics players need to take a long hard luck in the mirror, as its not a case of if, but when, we drop out of the top 6 if we carry on like this.

Sheridans world said we deserved a draw. Surely no one will support such a ridiculous comment.

His Eardley comment after Leeds was utter tripe aswell

Your opinion v his. Admittedly, he was in the minority on those couple of points.

Minority of 1

first half we deserved and got nothing....we deserved nothing more than a public flogging on the town hall steps. we didnt have one shot on goal all the first half.

second half after the first ten mins again we deserved nothing,until they held up the 4 added mins then we tried again..

first ten mins of second half you could possibly argue had one of the 4 or 5 chances created gone in,we would of got a draw,wether we deserved it is another thing.

kabba point blank shot at there keeper,either side of him and its in...smalley hitting the post,the inside of the post,on another day that would of rolled over the line in the oppo corner....hughes almost chipped the keeper,the most extreme part of his fingers flapped at it and managed to gather it down,windass clean through shot straight at keeper,offside anyway....those were decent chances,more composure and one of those goes in.

But they didn't go in. And they had as many clean cut chances in the first half.

Did we deserve a draw? We all know the answer to that is no. Apart from sheridans world

You on a one man crusade against S_W .... as Stevie said we all have different opinions.