F*** off Shez

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here they come! :sleeping:

Expect a lot of them today tony, im guessing you didnt go today because it was dreadful....totally clueless no heart.....provided no danger to colchester in the slightest....we wont be going anywhere based on that today

Here they come! :sleeping:

listen here nobby, I am sick of hearing the exuses and with todays attendence people are voting by not turning up,

I cant really remember the last time wr played well at home and I am F..... OFF at losing against bottom half medicore teams..

No passion

No ambition

No guile

No spirit

No formation

No communication

listen here nobby, I am sick of hearing the exuses and with todays attendence people are voting by not turning up,

I cant really remember the last time wr played well at home and I am F..... OFF at losing against bottom half medicore teams..

No passion

No ambition

No guile

No spirit

No formation

No communication

Name calling? Thats mature.

I'm not talking about the performance, but we all know, shez will be here until the end of the season at the very least, he won't resign and will not be sacked until then, so why go on about it?

I have a right to vent my frustration., sack him now as he wont be here in the summer.

The man is :censored: clueless. I wouldnt mind if he showed some kind passion but he was just motionless on the touchline.

They could have won 4.0 today, some of you happy clappers need to wake up

Guest sheridans_world

Yawn.

Deane Smalley hit the post, several bounced just wide. Hughesy nearly tipped their keeper, just to name a few chances.

Yawn.

Deane Smalley hit the post, several bounced just wide. Hughesy nearly tipped their keeper, just to name a few chances.

So do you call that an accetptable performance then??? You are as deluded as the manager

Yawn.

Simon if you're trying to pull positives from that pile of tripe a meagre 4,500 have just witnessed you are deluded. If was :censored:e from minute one...

Guest sheridans_world
So do you call that an accetptable performance then??? You are as deluded as the manager

I never called it an acceptable performance, far from it, I just think that some people saying Colchester should have won 4-0 is way off the mark. Latics didnt turn up today, but they didnt deserve to loose 4-0. I'd be tempted to say we deserved a draw.

The ref and his linesman can go back to the blue square though, didnt have a clue.

I just think that some people saying Colchester should have won 4-0 is way off the mark.

Taht`s crap mate, we should have been 4-0 down by HT alone, they hit the post, they had 2 or 3 cleared off the line, they missed 2 decent efforts when they were easier to atleast the target!

Im by no means a Shez outer, however today that was really awful. The first 10 mins of the second half we looked better and i thought we were in with a chance, but we didnt look like scoring in a month of sundays to be honest.

I never called it an acceptable performance, far from it, I just think that some people saying Colchester should have won 4-0 is way off the mark. Latics didnt turn up today, but they didnt deserve to loose 4-0. I'd be tempted to say we deserved a draw.

The ref and his linesman can go back to the blue square though, didnt have a clue.

you serious....our defence in the first half was like watching the keystone cops....they didnt have a clue,everytime colchester came forward they looked like scoring....it could quite easily have been 4-0 at half time.

liddell was done time and time again with eardly having to bail him out everytime...hazell,just not the same player as 5 or 6 games ago.....greegan played well....jones....showed some promise but looked very laboured.....

I said after the Bristol home game that while Sheridan is manager we won't go up and have seen nothing since to change my mind.

I keep going week after week hoping we will hit some sort of form but get served up with the same old crap.

Ultimately the players have to take the blame but for me Shez is absolutely clueless and he needs to go now, and take Tommy Wright with him!!!

Taht`s crap mate, we should have been 4-0 down by HT alone, they hit the post, they had 2 or 3 cleared off the line, they missed 2 decent efforts when they were easier to atleast the target!

Im by no means a Shez outer, however today that was really awful. The first 10 mins of the second half we looked better and i thought we were in with a chance, but we didnt look like scoring in a month of sundays to be honest.

Deserved a draw??? we deserved nothing from todays game.

You're mad.

you serious....our defence in the first half was like watching the keystone cops....they didnt have a clue,everytime colchester came forward they looked like scoring....it could quite easily have been 4-0 at half time.

liddell was done time and time again with eardly having to bail him out everytime...hazell,just not the same player as 5 or 6 games ago.....greegan played well....jones....showed some promise but looked very laboured.....

Correct, except for the Liddell bit. His was one of the better performances, which is probably where the problem lies. :unsure:

Colchester were pretty good too.