Who was Gregan having a go at in the RRE after the final whistle?

What point was he trying to make? He appeared to be pointing at the other players as he did it.

I saw it think he was blaming Hazells silly error for the goal we conceded....to be fair gregan was the only one due any credit today...Hazell did soct us the goal but we wouldnt have scored if we were still playing in 3 hours....and i have said that too many times this season that has been our problem...

I saw it think he was blaming Hazells silly error for the goal we conceded....to be fair gregan was the only one due any credit today...Hazell did soct us the goal but we wouldnt have scored if we were still playing in 3 hours....and i have said that too many times this season that has been our problem...

ROAM & Ohh Johnny Eyre were the brunt of his abuse.

I might get burnt at the stake for it but I thought Lidds had a decent run out, put some great balls in, shame we had absolutely no movement up front again! FFS Shez, bring Lewi back into the team the forwards are so isolated know they have sod all chance of any support and their body language reflects it week after week at home.

ROAM & Ohh Johnny Eyre were the brunt of his abuse.

greegan is one of the only ones who can hold there head high after that game today.if everbody played with the same level of commitment and desire we might be in second place and cruising.

I thought he was pointing out to us that we had " :censored: all" up front.

He was right. He was just unfortunate that he was the player closest to us so we took our anger out on him. I just wish Windass had the bollocks to come over. He was perhaps the only Tic to come out of it with credit.

bring Lewi back into the team

Lewi has talent no doubt about it and I think Shez would consider him more if he tried to stay on his feet more instead of falling over at every opportunity. Sort yourself out lad !

Lewi has talent no doubt about it and I think Shez would consider him more if he tried to stay on his feet more instead of falling over at every opportunity. Sort yourself out lad !

For a strong looking young man, he does seem to fall over a bit...done it against both Leicester and Leeds when virtually clean through on goal.

Edited by Yard Dog

After the full time whistle, Gregan had a word with Flembo, looked towards the RRE looking knackered and absolutely gutted by the result, started clapping the fans that stayed to clap em off and then a complete neanderthal appeared at the front hurling pure abuse at him. He reacted to him for a moment and then just ignored him and carried on clapping the fans. This guy was totally out of order, Greegs had pulled his tripe out and like I say was gutted that we had lost there was no need for any abuse whatsoever. Some people (and I am not singing a Cliff song!!!)

I might get burnt at the stake for it but I thought Lidds had a decent run out, put some great balls in, shame we had absolutely no movement up front again.

Me and my mate said the same about Liddell,im not really a fan of his but iv not seen him get stuck in like he did for quite some time.

Who was Gregan having a go at in the RRE after the final whistle?

What point was he trying to make? He appeared to be pointing at the other players as he did it.

i thought gregan was by far our best player yesterday worked his bollocks off all game,in fact i think hes been our most consistant player all season,think people are wrong to point the finger at him.

i thought gregan was by far our best player yesterday worked his bollocks off all game,in fact i think hes been our most consistant player all season,think people are wrong to point the finger at him.

I thought he was offering the bloke out pointing to the car park!