Walk Sheridan

has now completely lost the plot. there is a manager just down the road who has turned a team round and they are fighting for a play off spot and they are absolutely skint. he has also recently said his position has become untenable. i suggest get rid of the tactically clueless uninspiring fool we have now and go cap in hand to jim gannon and offer him something he cannot refuse(dont think it would take much) while we still have an outside chance of the play offs because this team under sheridan is gonna finish in the bottom half and that in my opinion that is criminal

has now completely lost the plot. there is a manager just down the road who has turned a team round and they are fighting for a play off spot and they are absolutely skint. he has also recently said his position has become untenable. i suggest get rid of the tactically clueless uninspiring fool we have now and go cap in hand to jim gannon and offer him something he cannot refuse(dont think it would take much) while we still have an outside chance of the play offs because this team under sheridan is gonna finish in the bottom half and that in my opinion that is criminal

Now that is utter rubbish!

has now totally lost the plot there is a manager down the road who has turned his team round and they are fighting for a play off spot and they are absolutely skint. we need to get rid of the tactically clueless uninspiring manager we have now and go cap in hand to jim gannon who says his job has become untenable and offer him what he wants(dont think it would take much) because this team under sheridan will finish in the bottom half and in my opinion that is criminal

Not sure about Gannon yet, could be beginners luck like Shez' first season with us.

Keith Hill on the other hand, Rochdale don't have the 4th or even 5th best squad in that division, but their motivation is second to none.

Although I'd rather have Iain Dowie back.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

Not sure about Gannon yet, could be beginners luck like Shez' first season with us.

I think he got 39 points in 23 games in his first half season in charge. That was inheriting a side who were about 10 points clear at the bottom and going out of the league.

Second season he missed out on the play-offs by one place.

Last season won at Wembley after just missing out on an automatic spot.

Sold the best 2 players.

Still got County close to the play-off spots in a higher league.

It ain't beginners luck.

He's even got O'Grady to score a goal ffs!