near the dugout

anybody know what happened second half near the dug out??

shez turned round and must of said something.then it carried on with this bloke standing up and shouting something..then about another 8 or 9 stood up and applauded him.

any ideas????

shez turned round and must of said something.then it carried on with this bloke standing up and shouting something..then about another 8 or 9 stood up and applauded him.

any ideas????

Probably something along the lines of sheridan you have not a got a bloody clue'.

any ideas????

basically the bloke was giving shez grief saying we where :censored:, shez snapped and said "do you think i dont know they are playing :censored:" (along with something else which i missed.)

the bloke wouldnt let it go, so someone stood up and snapped saying it does not matter no matter what we do he moans every week, there is always something wrong, told him to shut it or stop coming, everyone seemed to agree.

not word for word but you get the idea

basically the bloke was giving shez grief saying we where :censored:, shez snapped and said "do you think i dont know they are playing :censored:" (along with something else which i missed.)

the bloke wouldnt let it go, so someone stood up and snapped saying it does not matter no matter what we do he moans every week, there is always something wrong, told him to shut it or stop coming, everyone seemed to agree.

cheers....was one of the highlights of the second half!!!

Really?

The happy clappers did what they do best - clapped.

The disillusioned said what they thought about the lack of motivation.

What really happened was that a bloke at the front said "This is crap Sheridan".

Shez replied "Do you think I don't know when we're playing poor?" and finished with his usual "You muppet".

Another bloke shouted "We're all getting frustrated John, but keep calling the fans muppets aint gonna help". At which point Sinbad stood up and said "Get behind your team - it's Yak! Yak! Yak! from you all the time, it's the same every match".

It was then pointed out that the quality of football was the same every match too.

There you go. Word for word.

Really?

The disillusioned said what they thought about the lack of motivation.

What really happened was that a bloke at the front said "This is crap Sheridan".

Shez replied "Do you think I don't know when we're playing poor?" and finished with his usual "You muppet".

Another bloke shouted "We're all getting frustrated John, but keep calling the fans muppets aint gonna help". At which point Sinbad stood up and said "Get behind your team - it's Yak! Yak! Yak! from you all the time, it's the same every match".

It was then pointed out that the quality of football was the same every match too.

There you go. Word for word.

so i said i missed some....... and said it was not word for word....... so really? NO, but you get the idea...like i said

and you know what the moaners did? shut the :censored: up up coz they got called out.

so i said i missed some....... and said it was not word for word....... so really? NO, but you get the idea...like i said

and you know what the moaners did? shut the :censored: up up coz they got called out.

Having already proved you were unaware of the whole picture you persist in passing your opinion off as informed. The moaners continued throughout the match, and were responsible for that highly audible "Boooooo!!" at the end of the game, whereas Sinbad parked his chuff back on his seat until the final whistle where he made a point of heartily congratulating the team on what he must have considered a good performance.

No doubt you will be happy when the moaners have all disappeared and there are attendances of 1500 people watching us getting rolled over by teams with half our ability.

There was one person in that area who was more negative than anybody - Sheridan. He has shattered the confidence of so many young players with his constant criticism, and yesterday stood arms folded throughout the match without one word of encouragement.

If he can do that to my football team, I can do the same to him and his methods.

Carry on enjoying the defeats.

There was one person in that area who was more negative than anybody - Sheridan. He has shattered the confidence of so many young players with his constant criticism, and yesterday stood arms folded throughout the match without one word of encouragement.

If he can do that to my football team, I can do the same to him and his methods.

Having called somebody out for talking about something they can't substabtiate, go on, prove that shez has "shattered the confidence of so many young players".

Having called somebody out for talking about something they can't substabtiate, go on, prove that shez has "shattered the confidence of so many young players".

im guessing its something to do with his little niggly comments....i cant hear from the chaddy,however if you watch shez then look at the player,the player usually holds his hands up then shakes his head.pretty much what eardley does,and what jones was doing yesterday,jones was trying to get his point across that there was no movement.

so...can you substantiate mr real that he hasnt shattered the young players confidence???

Tell you what, how about you put their fall from amazing young talents to producing regular substandard performances, down to anything other than pure coincidence that JS has played them out of position, constantly torn them apart verbally, brought in loan players who are no better, and dropped them despite winning man of the match awards the previous game.

Having already proved you were unaware of the whole picture you persist in passing your opinion off as informed. The moaners continued throughout the match, and were responsible for that highly audible "Boooooo!!" at the end of the game, whereas Sinbad parked his chuff back on his seat until the final whistle where he made a point of heartily congratulating the team on what he must have considered a good performance.

No doubt you will be happy when the moaners have all disappeared and there are attendances of 1500 people watching us getting rolled over by teams with half our ability.

Carry on enjoying the defeats.

Quality post mate,

Quality post mate,

I think its becoming a bit obvious that,despite him being one of the most intelligent and creative players of the last 25 years (One former team mate even rated him as gifted as Gazza having played with both), he is not the most articulate of Men amd thats putting it politely.

Compare him to Ritchie,Royle and the great Jimmy Frizzell,who can still command an audience at his Golf Clubs bar, and he is not in the same League.he must have been blessed at birth with his Football talent, Apart from that he is just your average backstreet Manc!

any ideas????

same old bunch of morons who no f-all about football barack our manager from the stand

happend under frizzel ,royle,sharp,warnock,ritchie,etc etc and will carry on happening just wish they would put as much effort into supporting the team or if they have to be negative be negative to the opposition !!!!

I think its becoming a bit obvious that,despite him being one of the most intelligent and creative players of the last 25 years (One former team mate even rated him as gifted as Gazza having played with both), he is not the most articulate of Men amd thats putting it politely.

Compare him to Ritchie,Royle and the great Jimmy Frizzell,who can still command an audience at his Golf Clubs bar, and he is not in the same League.he must have been blessed at birth with his Football talent, Apart from that he is just your average backstreet Manc!

way too harsh. he is clearly a pretty good coach, struggling to adjust to managing. theres an irony for me, if can fluke us up to the champ, i think he would do well with the 'big games'. stay down i think we need to sack him and bring in a 'manager' dont murder me for the names, i mean the type of person, like a john gregory or a jim smith.

Dont know about Harsh Daz,Footballers have never been renowned for being the Brightest Buttons in the box,especially having been sheltered from the real world and having people sort out their everyday lives for them.

As your Backstreet Mancs,or Scousers whatever,think Mike Milligan,Nobby Styles,Nick Henry,Ryan Giggs,Wayne Rooney,

Paul Merson,Steve Gerrard,David Batty etc.

same old bunch of morons who no f-all about football barack our manager from the stand

happend under frizzel ,royle,sharp,warnock,ritchie,etc etc and will carry on happening just wish they would put as much effort into supporting the team or if they have to be negative be negative to the opposition !!!!

All I can say not one word of encouragement from John all the match with hands in pocket.... no one could expect to motivate a team like that.

And what makes you an expert on other people's football knowledge you ********?

Different opinion to yours, so it's wrong? get your head out of your arse.

Tell you what, how about you put their fall from amazing young talents to producing regular substandard performances, down to anything other than pure coincidence that JS has played them out of position, constantly torn them apart verbally, brought in loan players who are no better, and dropped them despite winning man of the match awards the previous game.

Oh yeah, that's how it works? You say something that's just a load of made up crap and I have to disprove it?

Eh? Get up yourself.

You say it, You back it up. At least have the guts to do it.

I thought lots of people reckoned shez did well as youth coach when he was doing that? erm?

Are you sure it wasn't Billy U that did it? You're clearly over-prcious about players being criticised, nowt to be ashamed of, you just need to appreciate that sometimes people need to express a bit of passion when things aren't played as they asked for them to be. Mid you, some people say he's got no passion. Funny that....

Damned if he does....?

Edited by real

And what makes you an expert on other people's football knowledge you *******?

Different opinion to yours, so it's wrong? get your head out of your arse.

you where the prick who got shot down in the stand for moaning...go on admit it!

who then shut the :censored: up until the end like i said.... until everyone else booed and then you felt better about your self

*******?....did he not agree with you

you where the prick who got shot down in the stand for moaning...go on admit it!

who then shut the :censored: up until the end like i said.... until everyone else booed and then you felt better about your self

*******?....did he not agree with you

No. I wasn't.

Wrong yet again, but you still persist in allowing your imagination to cloud your view.

I was sat very close to the person you ironically call a prick, but I said nothing. Nor did I boo at the end - but I did witness what was going on, and thought it was best that it was made clear what ACTUALLY happened.

For what it's worth the supporter (I've no idea of his name) was quite right and very polite in suggesting Sheridan should stop calling people muppets and concentrate on inspiring his team.

If you want to know which one is me, then pm me and I'll be only to happy to supply you with my description and seat number - perhaps you'd like to come over for a half time chat? but I'd advise you to bring a better attitude with you.

The reason I called him a cockspurt (Which bizarrely was censored despite your four letter rants not - inconsistent mods again) was that he had the temerity to suggest that anyone who wasn't happy with that performance was a moron with no knowledge of football - go on, take the blinkers off and read the post.

You carry on with your opinions, that's what the board is for and I enjoy reading alternative views, but try to keep them factual eh?